Gayest song/music video ever?

Never thought there was a need to segregate that way. We're all equal, so why add pointless walls and inherently touchy subjects for the public to eat up? Just call it a day, and forget about the whole issue, and live your life. I'll live mine, you live yours. It doesn't matter if I'm gay, that has no impact on you.

I don't want to discuss this here, not the point of the thread.What I think is the "gayest" song would have to be Fingus Cooked my Cock, by Bondage Fairies. Blatant.

Guess some people are just more proud of the word gay, then seeing it as anything negative. 

It's not that I'm not proud of who I am, I just don't wont people lessening the meaning.

:-(

I wasn't trying to stir up negative stuff guys... 

I totally agree with you Brennan, it hurts me when I hear people use 'gay' to refer to negative things, people, or situations.

Part of using 'gay' to describe things in a positive is about reframing something, turning a negative into a positive. 

I used to be so ashamed of who I was, not these days though. When I hear the word 'gay' or choose to use it, I'm very selective. 

dongcopter pirate (possibly nsfw)

:P Very nice Paw, I especially like Gay Deer World Takeover! 

I have to say though, at the end of the work day, nothing brightens me up like a lil' 'Tiffany'... Could be my age though...

I've watched it on youtube. the dubbing was so terrible, it was awesome

I don't know how I forgot about this gem-->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyIAfEqA220

But I did want to take this time to point out:

Isn't it interesting now that we have a few different posters, to see what each of us identifies as gay? XD

Brennan, if you're still reading, this was one of my goals. 

I wanted to show that as with anything, words, stereotypes, labels, all have different meanings to us.

R.E.M. - Crush With Eyeliner 

Lou Reed- Walk on the Wild Side

Cake - I Will Survive

Safety dance

Good call! 

(he says, downloading the Jame discography!)

James - Laid

that song where its like "going to take you to a gay bar GAY BAR!"

Electric Six - "Gay Bar"

WHAT!!?!?! But, this is pure hetrosexuality at its rawest! 

Cool!

Wait, which one is me though? I better be Jim... XD

I can't believe no one posted this 

I Can Make You a Man- Tim Curry (Rocky Horror Picture Show)

I'm a BIG Rocky Horror fan... Unfortunately I am a 'late out in life' homo, and didn't discover Rocky Horror until I was 25 years old! :( 

definitely gotta be George Michael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A 

The gayest song ever made! I feel guilty to say that I like this a little bit xD