Gaming Sucks on Battery!

Hey Guys! i recently Bought a lenovo Y510p and I do some light gaming on it.... But The moment I plug it out of the socket, the games just refuse to function properly...

while pluged in i can play at about 30-40 fps.. but when its on battery, the fps drops to 2-5 fps...

I'm not sure what the problem is.. just wanted a solution on this..

Power saving turns things down. Turn off power saving features, and it will work fine.

I have actually tried that! i have put the power option on performance and changed the default graphics to dedicated GT 755... still no effect.

don't game on battery. it's probably hardcoded into the BIOS to clock everything down to tartarus on battery. my laptop is that way. clocks the CPU down to 800mhz on battery, sometimes even down to 600mhz on passive cooling

That can often be over-ridden, but why? You'll drop the battery down to 10-20 minutes and cook your lap...

Yeah i get it.. and its not the biggest deal. but whenever play, it often happens is that i need to move from one Room to another. and i do it during cut-scenes.. what happens is that the cut-scenes just slug when i take it out of the power outlet...

just wondered if there is a fix for that... seems i am stuck with that hindrance now.