Gaming/Streaming/Editing PC!

Ok I'll bite. If that is the case then why is it that every streamer I see that encode their video while streaming to youtube use an i7 over a 8350?

Why? Its quite simple... They probavly just go Intel rather than check other options, most of them bought an i7 3770k before Piledriver was released and even when it was released most people automaticaly say Intel like parrots so they buy. Most streamers are not computer geeks or have much of any knowlegde... Its sad.

Also your question is quite, I could say intentionaly trying to clusterfuck someone... :)

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GnOE

Probably quite a bit of overkill on that one. If you opt not to go for the dual 7970's it would be well under budget with some dual 7950's, although given the current benchmarks, it might actually be more benefitial to get two 7870 XT either from Powercolor or from Sapphire or, if you can source it, from Club3D. But this build is entirely on the extreme side of things with an eight core 8350 from AMD and a 990 FX board from ASRock that sports some pretty neat kit for overclocking, such as 12+2 power phases which will help to provide smooth, stable power to all those parts so you can push the clocks higher. The XFX Radeon 7970's are really inexpensive and are seriously powerful. The Bitfenix Raider windowed case provides a nice view into the PC while providing ample cooling through the entirely mesh middle section of the case. Also, there are native mounting ports for either two 200 mm fans or a dual 120 mm radiator and a 200mm fan in the roof. This case also offers a 3 channel fan control slider on the opposite side of four USB 3.0 ports.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GnWC

Here is it specced with two Powercolor PCS+ Radeon HD 7870 (Tahiti), also with a larger SSD and under the max budget this time.

Also because Intel has a very large and loyal fanbase (even not including the uber-fans) who will simply insist on buying because of the brand. Okay, I was sorta joking there. Except not. Anyway, the i7's simply premiered earlier than the 83xx series of processors from AMD and therefor had the edge in serious multicore productivity and whatnot. I mean, technically, so long as it isn't trying too hard to multitask, the i7 can behave as if it has eight cores for the simple fact that is has four hyperthreaded cores. Although if you really wanted to tout cores, you would definitely go for the socket 1366 eight core Xeons, you could get a board with two of those things. Although if you REALLY had to have the most cores, well the Sempron lineup is a tad expensive, but they won't let you down in uber-threaded computing tasks. They just happen to not be designed for anything particularly entertaining though. So gaming on server series chips is not something considered enjoyable. But back to the topic at hand. Intel is VERY good. Each of their cores is so incredibly powerful that in benchmarks it can blow AMD out of the water, but it isn't actually that good at paying attention to multiple things at once, since they are typically clocked at a lower rate, and they have fewer actual cores on which to shuffle tasks. So a lot of people got hooked on the raw benchmark scores and ego boosting that the Intel chips provide and got tricked by statistics.

By the way some people are getting coil wine from there 7970's and I ahe heard it on a asus 7970 DCU2 top my friend has, could just be his but IDk, and also tiger direct is selling 660Ti's for $199 right now from EVGA. SOOO yeah. And I know you said CUDA is not a must but I like Nvidia from my experance better drivers and suck and my last AMD card (6870) It blue screened on me a lotbut I think they fixed that, and the 660TI 2GB in SLI will out preforme a GTX Titan in some games (Source Linus techtips).

The fanboyism reason always cracks me up. Sure they have many fans because they offer a consistently good product and improve it. AMD decided to change so much that companies had to provide a patch for their processors to actually work better and be competitive.So it wasn't any fanboyism that caused them to lose sales it was their architecture and their ambitions.

Everyone looks at benchmarks regardless of platform to get an idea where products sit in the marketplace. It drives sales. Intel and AMD work hard to make sure whatever they are planning to sell will perform well on those benchmarks for that exact reason. Like when AMD got their patch the numbers improved and they have a leg to stand on sorta. If either company fails to dominate then they lose sales. Now if you feel that the benchmarks companies provide are all bullshit and don't really mean anything at the end of the day then that is just simply your opinion. You are free to take it up with the people that create those benchmarks to improve them to your standards or stop making them.

I'm not really interested in arguing about cores because it's extremely complicated and requires programming for multiple cores for them to even work properly.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Gq1P

the asrock 990fx extreme4 is better then the sabertooth(i own 2 sabertooths myself), the little fan for the vrm/fet area is a godsend(the sabetooth suffers heatissues in that area and aisuit will nag you about it to no end) 

the 7870xt is the best bang for the buck videocard(the sapphire versions nicer but its oos everywhere.

the nzxt gamma is a GREAT case, you can toss the cracken on top of the case easily.

i did put an hdd, but only because, it was still in the price range

the adata 900 series are some of the best ssd's out there, next would be the samsun 840line.

the psu totally kicks arse http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=258

if you want a better case and can stand a huge tower move up to the azza genisis the things AMAZING, and far better for overclocking then any mid tower.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Gq7R

ignore the ram, this is also a build i did for a friend, though he went with 32gb ram and 3x2tb hdd's since fancycache makes up for lack of ssd and infact is faster in many ways.

you may want to consider 32gb ram, give your drive/drives fancycache write delayed, this helps when streaming/recording to hdd, also helps when loading apps or playing games

my move would be the latter system it gives you room to expand to dual 7870xt's if you want, it gives you a case that wont need replaced for many years(watch the video review on newegg, the case is amazing!!!!) you wont need extra fans(the case comes with very very nice ones) the kraken will EASILY mount to top or bottom of that case(i would bottom mount personally)   its just a great build.

the other options are the extreme6 from asrock thats also a great clocker board, or a corsshair v, but honestly, the chv is overpriced, and the extreme4 or 6 will clock like mad(got a buddies 8350 to 4.8 on the same air cooler I use the Aegir using the extreme4) 

good luck :D

As you had stated you like the Asus line of motherboards. This board is one o the most rock solid boards available and it comes with a 5 year warranty. Asus is also talking about a driver that will convert one of the PCI-E slots to 3.0. A little more band width but hey, take all you can. The only downside I hear about this board is the colour scheme. It is little hard to match up with the majority of products available on the market today.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131877

Hello everyone i'm about to build pc with the amd a10 5800k i was wondering was that cpu good enough for streaming on twitch tv 720? im on a budget around 340$s

Its possible, if you are going to stream old games on DX9 mode and if you got a fast upload speed.

so the fx 6300 would be better choice for streaming? i also thought about going with amd phenom ll x4 965

to save little bit of cash

You might be better off starting a new blog so people can see what it is you are after. Just saying you will get more input.

Buy an Intel 3770k 

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/GA8O

I like this build already.

vgas has opencl. i use vegas. LEARN TO READ

READ. vegas has opencl.

as for ssds, take a look at some bences for the OCZ vector

that's cause youtube is a video streaming site. it's not for streaming while playing. they render their videos when they are done playing, and then upload them

also, fanboy brainwashing

lolwt? the extreme4 doesn't have a fan, and the sabertooth is better. IMO, the extreme4 is a budger, sabetoooth is premium

get a sabertooth 990fx 2.0, a good 7970, an 8350, and a h100i or kraken x60, depending on your case.