Gaming PC Specs

So i have recently dicided to switch from console to pc and wanted a mid range gaming computer. Keeping in ming Logans videos I have assembled these parts. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me and tell me if there is anything that I need to change. I have a budget of $1200.00 and I live in Australia.

1. AMD AM3+ x8 FX-8350 4.0Ghz

2. Asus M5A99X-EVO R2

3. G.Skill Sniper 8G Kit(4Gx2)

4. Samsung 830 series 64G SSD (to boot of off)

5. Seagate 3.5" Barracuda 1TB

6. LG SATA Black DVD RW

7. ASUS 3GB 7950 PCI-E

8. Thermaltake Commander MS-II case

9. Thermaltake 800Watt. 80+ Bronze PSU

10. Corsair Universal Hydro High Performance CPU Cooler

yes that should work! just dont forget the os if your short on cash either go to linux temporaily or illegally aquire windows your choice...

could you send me a link to the psu please i just posted about my current pc psu upgrade thanks...

Bluexanatos

I can only recomend TR2 series psu's from thermal take as their other stuff has a bad rep in the online community i usually hang out in :/

as for a place to buy all this stuff, i highly recommend  http://pccasegear.com/  they're the best computer store in australia and i shop there for all my parts. the guys that work there are super helpful to my partens that usually pick up my stuff and they have outstanding customer support + the largest inventory of products and the cheapest prices.

If you gotta post it, they have lightning speed delivery with startrack express. often i get my order within 24 hours of being orderd online 

The link is: http://www.msy.com.au/product.jsp?productId=7603

Your PSU is quite overkill, I have a OC 7970 and OC 3570k with a 650w PSU. Heck I can even throw in another 7970 and still have a bit of headroom.

Thanks the website you directed me to is much more awesome and it has more choices.

I want to have a future proof psu.

With 650w you can Crossfire two 7950's with everything OC'd with some headroom.
I would suggest to lower the wattage a bit but go for 80+ silver or gold.

800w is fine..

A better psu would be a good idea though