Gaming Machine Questions

Hey,

I am building a budget gaming machine which is pretty much the same thing as the $375 on youtube but with some added extra features. My question is if i have the right parts and if i dont have all of the parts i need or if i have too many. It is my first time building a computer.

List Of Parts:

CPU Cooler: Corsair Cooling Hydro-Series All-in-One High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler CWCH60

CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor G630 2.7 Ghz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623G630

Case: Cooler Master Elite 430 Mid Tower Computer Case with All-Black Interior (RC-430-KWN1)

Optical Drive: Lite-On Super AllWrite 24X SATA DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive - Bulk - IHAS124-04 Version C (Black)

PSU: Logisys 575W Dual Fan PCI Express / SLI Ready Switching Power Supply / 80mm fans (BLACK)

GPU: PowerColor ATI Radeon HD6750 1 GB DDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI Low Profile PCI-Express Video Card AX6750 1GBD5-LHG

Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500 GB SATA III 7200 RPM 16 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive - WD5000AAKX

Memory: Patriot Memory Intel Extreme Masters 8 GB (2 x 4GB) PC3-12800 CL9 Memory Kit - PVI38G160C9K

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H61MA-D3V Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel N/A Micro ATX DDR3 1333 Intel LGA 1155 Motherboard

Extras (Fan): Cooler Master SickleFlow 120mm Blue LED Computer Case Fan (R4-L2R-20AC-GP)

Help would be much appreciated

Note: The extra fan was just so that the case looks cool when its on and isn't actually important

I question why you would pay so much for a cpu cooler for such a cheap processor. IMO you should go for a Cooler master 212 Evo, its about 30 bucks and much cheaper than that Liquid CPU Cooler where the performance will be about the same.  with the extra money you can up grade some of the parts or just buy a game to play once you get the computer :D. 

Hmm i dont know about that Logysis, i'd rather get a Cooler master GX lite 500w. But thats just because i never ever heard of it. And it seems not that reliable. But dont quote me on that

thanks for the help guys

The Logisys Power Supplys aren't too bad to be honest. I had a 480 watt running for a full year and still using it right now. I have it in my server now. Stays nice and cool