Gaming Build (Also requesting Intel Equivalent and prices please :) )

Okay so i'm upgrading from the build i have listed in my profile right now; what do you all think of this? (This upgrade will be a second gaming computer or maybe my main one, my current one has some bugs i need to work out just don't have time yet)

NZXT Crafted Tempest 410Elite 69.99 ( I am willing to change cases only if this one isn't sufficient for cooling)

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 189.99

AMD FX-8350 199.99

G.Skill Ripjaws Z Series 16GB DDR3 2400MHz 144.99

2x OCZ Vector 256GB SSD 459.98(for both) (possible raid0 or dual booting)

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD 109.99

NZXT Kraken x60  136.99

Total Shipped is $1494.02 (all prices are in USD)

P.S. (I already have an EVGA GTX 680 Classified so vid card is taken care of either way I go)

All links go to Newegg just because I prefer purchasing from there J

So here’s what I want to know: 1) Does this build seem solid?

2) What would an Intel equivalent build cost and consist of?

Thanks in advance for your help!

~Nate

The RAM is fine, no need to upgrade.

I'd say the case is fine from what I can see. But if you want to change cases, that's upto you, really it's more about aethetics here.

Seems solid, but there's no point in getting 2400mhz ram. Just grab 1866.

Really?..He's already running 16Gb at 1600Mhz, I don't see any need to upgrade with that, just overclock to 1866 if he feels it's too slow.

Where does it say he's running 1866? the ram he picked out is 2400mhz, and he can just grab 1866 instead. 1600 to 1866 isn't much of a price jump, imo.

Check his profile.

Why would you check his profile.

JUST READ THE POST!

Thanks guys, post edited though because i forgot an important piece of information; this computer will be a second maching that i will be using along side my current build just something a little snappier.