Gaming/Budget Build

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend?  $1000
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use? US, Dollars 
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? online or best buy 
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) already have 
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? will be using the PC for Gaming, some Rendering, and Computer aided drafted
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? I will be overclocking
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? No custom water cooling but would be interested in water cooling in a remade closed loop
  • OS. Do you need a new one? Already have will be using windows 8 64bit
  • Do you plan on Mining BTC either for yourself or Tek Syndicate? no

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like? Max or ultra 50+ fps
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. 1080p
  • What kind of games do you like to play? MMO, and First person shooters 
  • What specific game will you be playing (if applicable) BF3, Leauge, WoW 

Would perfer MSI Motherboard and Grapics card.  A Modular Powersupply would be perfered, would like extra power to add second grapics card possibe in future.  Will be running Two monitors. 

what kind of rendering will you be doing?

It would be some slight video rendering, im interested in making some videos for youtube.  possibly streaming.  

Fits the bill. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1hm11

16GB of low profile low voltage 1600 8-8-8 ram and a Phanteks Heatsink thats cooler than a H100.

also has a GTX 770

Why the amd processors? ive heard some good, and bad things about them, but im wondering why they would be better then an i5? or is the price just right for them.  I ended up doing my own build just to see what i could slip in for the price, and i came up with this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1hnde it is similar to nord's build but with a few differnt items 

the price is right, intel is a bit better at rendering but you aren't going to be doing studio quality editing and rendering, a overclocked 8320 will do just fine, it does just as good in games. you'll also notice mine has a GTX 770 while everyone else has a GTX 760, the GPU is primarally the bottleneck in games

Is the 8320 a better value then the 8350? i know there is a difference in price but is it worth the lesser money jus to overclock it so its performing the same as a out of box 8350?  and i do like the fact that you have the GTX 770 in that build i tryed to fit it in mine but i could only if i lost the ssd