Games to Play for PGP Streams

I forgot about Alien Swarm! A very good recommendation.

I desperately want this on Linux. :'(

Good news then: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/astroneer-the-excellent-looking-space-adventure-game-will-come-to-linux.8705

1 Like

:o OMFG !! You just made my day.

CONAN EXILES is in EA, wish I could buy it for the guys but I'm poor again.

It's pretty much the same as Rust, but with more animals, and Nvidia Gimpworks.

It's garbage.

csgo
total war
starcraft 2
smash bros emulate multiplayer is a thing
skyrim with the multiplayer mod
star wars battlefront

Factorio is belting fun really good Devs lots of updates is a deceptively addictive game, mega factories with trains and conveyer belts running everywhere one of my favorites. I've also just got back into co-op 7d2d on a friend's server I think a big update is about to drop afaik has the Minecraft vibe but a bit more grown-up. Those blood moon hoards are not to be taken lightly.

Its like ARK from what I have seen, which is like Rust I guess. People seem to like it on YT but I don't think its anything special from what I have seen except there might be a better building system and monster attack system in it. But thats end game stuff I'm guessing.

Have you actually played it?

A friend let me play it for an evening. It runs like arse right now, and doesn't seem anything special. You could hop between Ark and Rust, and get most of what Conan Exiles offers.

Crawl, because I love seeing people suffer.

7 Days to Die. It would take multiple episodes probably.

Some good old Borderlands 2.

Necropolis.

Mother Russia Bleeds.

Don't Starve.

Gwent, hohihohiho...

1 Like

Play MPer games I have and then I will be back. There has to be something other the GTA V to play with the community. Hell even some free to play games including MMORPGS.

You guys need some more alternatives to overwatch and rocket league as last resorts.
Prop hunt with peeps would be fun, for example.

but... muh carball

4 Likes

Starmade