Games to Play for PGP Streams

I'd kinda want to see them play some ArmA 3 coop, just to see a drastic difference compared to Overwatch.

It is team-based and extremely sandboxy.

2 Likes

We played this a while ago! It's probably one of my favorite games we ever played. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9a3E0Uk8c0

1 Like

Why was I not notified about this?
...oh.
BeerGamesBeer.

Well now you HAVE to do Sven again, on the official TeamPGP.
Rise and shine, mr Freeman.

I'm going to plug this game again; mechanics are similar, in some respects..

Otherwise there appears to be a mod for HalfLife: Blue Shift that enables co-op play. Blue Shift is basically HL, but from the perspective of a security guard(Barney, the guy who hands you the crowbar in HL2).

But Sven co-op has all the maps and more.
And it's now free to play, through the will and mercy of Gaben himself!

Just play Foolish Games the entire stream sometime.

Broforce?

Can get a 4-pack for under $12 right now.

2 Likes

This has been a solo Saturday game before
I don't think Ryan thought it was very good

maybe Red Alert 2?

or any old rts games

would like to see The Division on stream, but im not sure its their type of game, too much action in it... well they could just walk through PVE zone and kill some pleb NPCs, but still :D

Tropico 5 please

I suggested this in the discord and some of the peeps seemed to like the idea:

Alien Swarm is a fun free game

Robocraft isnt too bad (free2play) [Win/linux/macosx]

POE is like Diablo 1/2 and free2play

ETS2 has a free MP mod so you can do a convoy together

How about Astroneers? It's gotten rave reviews and fits well into PGP's space and engineering-theme of the last few months (Empyrion, Space Engineers, Factorio)

This has multiplayer now and thought I might be worth a look. Ironically you wouldn't be a LONE survivor in multiple...

1 Like

Not sure what the general opinion is of EA or of more FPS style games, but I got Battlefront when it was on sale during Christmas. I enjoy it, not sure if anyone else would or not.

Early Access games can often be had for cheap or free. The big ticket games tend to be way too expensive for teampgp to continuously get, hence why if you REALLY want them to play one then buy it for them. I know there have got to be quite a few RICH boys in these forums, sadly I'm not one of them.

1 Like

I believe they played this very early on when they first did the swap

They've done this a few times. Once way back in the early days soon after the departure of zim, the other only a couple months ago.

Actually iirc the first time they played The Forest was the first time I commented during one of their streams... Grizz had a roundtable question about whether or not you would do something if it would raise your IQ.

1 Like