Games to Play for PGP Streams

Well, the two of you do look alike so @anon63470048 probably made an honest mistake

(just kidding)

@kreestuh Have you tried playing Osiris New Dawn together yet?

Also, you should definitely look into The Forest, great survival horror game.

Wait better odea than TIS-100 play shenzen IO PLZ

They played Osiris this past Wednesday I believe.

EDIT: It was actually last Sunday,

I've been contemplating buying the team Hexen; there are some 3rd party updates (Zdoom, Doomsday) that make aspects of the game (namely the controls, but also multiplayer) more modern and accessible. I enjoyed when the team ran through Half-Life 1 and 2, and wouldn't mind seeing another "retro run-through." However, I would like to test to see if the Multiplayer has been updated and is more stable - I tried this a while ago with my brother, and there were frustrating crashes and some game-halting bugs.

That said, it may be better suited for a solo-stream - but only for a willing victim.

I think other good games for the Team to try might be Company of Heroes 2, some version of Total War, or perhaps Stronghold: Crusader. These are all strategy games, but out-of-the-box enough that they might find them interesting.

Contemplating buying GRAV for the teamPGP as a gift, not sure if they accept those or already have it?

EDIT: Seems I can only buy 1 copy at a time or something.. ugh (via steam store page, but I bought them from elsewhere)...Found a better option.

I'll send teamPGP the keys via email or something. (@wendell @kreestuh @ryan)

DONE. GIFTS SENT.

3 Likes

Pleez play the co-op.

1 Like

Factorio ?

1 Like

Tom Clancy's The Division

Was not as awful as I expected! hopefully was good for the lulz.

Needed more dancing though.

1 Like

Xonotic or UT4 for Open Source goodness.

The dancing was the best part of the game for me, still laughing about it a day later.

2 Likes

Just another game to add to your belt. Maybe in the future you will get a chance to revisit it and also space/moons etc.. By the looks of it, once you figured things out; it appeared easier to level up the tech then some other games like Osiris or even Empyrion which had you going to moons etc to find rare minerals.

The next BIG sandbox fun game is 'Planet Nomads' I think, but that is probably a good 6 months away from actual feature interesting ~level. (atm just a basic builder sandbox is done)

PS. Despite what people think, the GRAV game devs do now update the game, I received a 500+ MB patch just recently so there is a possibility for some nice things to come in the future.
(not sure if you can build spaceships yet, but you can build space jetpacks...)

Correlated is pretty cool, unascribed tells me that its got fancy things now. https://github.com/elytra/Correlated It's basically the same as OpenComputers was to ComputerCraft to AE2, but actually cool :p

Are you talking about Correlated Potentialistics?

Sadly, the vibe in here is Wendell and the crew wouldn't touch modded minecraft.

I sure am. unascribed (the mod author) changed the name the other day, I never asked but I assumed Potentialistics was too difficult of a name to pronounce, hence the abbreviation CoPo it had from early on.

I don't blame them, IMO Minecraft isn't all too fun - no fun modpacks anymore. Not much fun to watch on stream either IMO.

I don't watch streams too often but it was always about the people playing and their interactions with one another that made it. Not a fan of any of the modpacks anymore? Come on there's so many! Unless you have played them to death in which case that goes without saying.

I don't doubt the PGPTeam's ability to make a fun stream out of modded Minecraft, rather the fact that its not a game that I would want to actively join in with anymore. Sure there are loads of modpacks now, but that's the problem - their all the same and no creativity anymore :( The only pack I would consider playing at the moment would be Abridged because it's the elytra backed pack.

Sven co-op maybe?

1 Like