Games to Play for PGP Streams

Lord of the Rings Online .... @kreestuh!

1 Like

Torchlight 2
Divinity Original Sin 1 and 2
Baldurs Gate
Dying Light
Alien Swarm (Basically a more tatical, top down shooter Left for Dead style of game)

Hammerwatch. Been saying 8lit for ages but I will have to get round to finding out whonowns it and picknup then remaining copies. I think Grizzle all ready owns it.

Feed The Beast!

Assetto Corsa

The TeamPGP cars are just about ready ...

11 Likes

Not sure if they have played this but Magicka would be a good one.

Edit: Also Terraria but again I'm not sure if they played this before.

1 Like

I have suggested modded minecraft to @wendell a few times but I don't know if it would hold his attention in the early game? science mods would be fun though!

1 Like

But minecraft is too blocky :)

1 Like

Who knows! Hoping he see's this and says why the fuck not! Use a loaded modpack too.

Red Eclipse
Minetest with a bunch of mods

Even though not open source: Urban Terror, it's one of the craziest shooters of all time

1 Like

modded minecraft would be hard.

early game can take a long time

Overwatch

4 Likes

@wendell @Dje4321 @kreestuh Nah. Depends on what mod you are focusing on. Ender I/O, Thermal Expansion, IC2, Tinker's Construct are all pretty easy to start. Mid-late game start AE2. Mid-game Actually Additions lasers or Logistics Pipes for auto crafting, storage, etc. Lots and lots of options there as there are way more mods in the pack.

Thaumcraft (once it's fixed for 1.10), Botania and Blood Magic are the tougher ones to get started since there is much more you have to know but it's not insurmountable.

Many people can join PGP too as they progress through the game easily. I think it would be a hoot for a while!

Imagine the automated redstone shit they can do with these mods. Railcraft, Bees, Computercraft, Open Computers, the list goes on and on. I feel like their attention would be well maintained!

I think Open Computers would really keep their attention

I don't think teampgp likes minecraft too much, I mean it is aesthetically ugly and not-new and upcoming. I think the appeal of the sandbox space games is:

1) graphics
2) early access so often major updates come out that so they can revisit them often
3) hey its space and they wish to boldly go there, and fail at it! :)

On a side note in case @wendell @kreestuh @ryan wish to know, the Osiris New Dawn patch will drop on the 15th and adds in a fair bit of stuff including a new planet. As for bug fixes and balance changes, I haven't seen a detailed list anywhere so we may need to wait for 15th that info.

I think Krista might disagree with the Minecraft bit lmao

Minetest is much more modular than minecraft, it's entirely open source, and it is at least programmed in C. Minecraft is nothing but another copy, but a branded one that is programmed in java and costs money... why would anyone pay for less...

Minecraft was my first pc game. <3 Many fond memories of that game, still really enjoy playing it from time to time.

1 Like

We are playing Magika tonight! twitch.tv/teampgp

4 Likes

@wendell @kreestuh @ryan

If anyone is interested there is a slightly lighter touch (action 3rd person) game on sale atm, I heard its decent but had a rough start.

@ryan is the other pgp member not me