Games of 2013

Hey all,

Came across a list posted by pcgamer.com with most games that are planned to be released in 2013 as well as what may come in 2014 (no not only those of big budget..). Too many releases btw, and of course not enough time to give them equal treatment and a lot will never get a chance to be praised I suppose. Having little time myself I'll probably go for a quick no fuss 'fun' to play multiplayer game (OK... so the stuff I'm familiar with). Many interesting entries though for both large and small upcoming releases. 

Although considering what I just said and as I can't see the forest through the trees any more, those that I'll probably buy are:

Total War: Rome 2, Battlefield 4 and games and DLCs when there is a Steam sale

le link

So what looks interesting to you?

(apologies if this is a repost...)

I'd like to be excited about Battlefield 4, but I think 3 went away from where I had...envisioned the series I guess.  um, Ni No Kuni on PS3, sly cooper, Aliens, Crysis 3 I hope will be more like Crysis 1 and less like 2, I'm not sure how I feel about MG Rising, Pretty excited for Amnesia : A Machine for pigs.  There's the new Carmageddon game coming out, The new Deadpool game.

I'm not feeling very excited this year though, we'll have to wait and see. 

Nothing really, maybe Shadowrun Online and Shadowrun Returns but that depends on whether I can buy a physical copy. CoH 2 and EU 4 could be good, but eh. Dark Souls 2...gonna wait and see.

Just gonna play older games like Armored Core 2 which I finished recently.

Total War: Rome 2 is the game I am most excited for. I wouldn't be surprised if the game got pushed back to early 2014. Hopefully it gets released this year.

Id put my bet on Elder Scrolls Online being among if not the best of 2013