Gamer Food

I don't usually eat whilst gaming, but when I take a break I like just regular meal type stuff. I do however like to have a beverage handy, usually coffee, Coke, Pepsi, Starbucks bottle Frap, Arizona lemon Iced Tea, etc. 

Pepsi Max (The no sugar makes me feel a little less guilty), tea and banana chips/raisins

//slapped for a somewhat healthy snacking habit

Water and crackers! and maybe some ice cubes

Ya burger flavored onion rings.

I would feel fat after eating that... but I'm with you on the mtn dew

Usually whatever I can find laying around and mtn dew or coffee. I really need to plan my meals out better...

Ritz Crackers and Water/Tea

I eat pizza, lots and lots of pizza... and my drank is either water, arizona iced tea (arnald palmers) and sprite.

look, gamer food = anything you can drink twice a day for the restof your life without needing anything else... end of story :P

Depending on which day it is / what I feel like:

Usually coffee / red bull + cigarettes

Sometimes Beer or Whisky + cigarettes ^^

some natty light (im in college so its cheap) or rum and coke. Pizza from buckeyepizza which is in a gas station lol, cant go wrong with that. sometimes throw in grizzley wintergreen.

Water. Big thing of tea. Granola bars. Dark chocolate. Handfuls of healthy cereal.

Usually cereal like honey bunches of oats or water and quesadillas

I like to make a fukton of pancakes and sometiems sandwitches XD for the days i just sit inside playing games 

Literally, I just eat whatever I have around.  Much like real foxes, I'm omnivorous and not too picky  :P

Coffee/Monster. Cheeze-Its. Stem Cells.

Oranges, Strawberries, Ceaser Salad. I like eating tastey food :D

Bread, grapes, homemade kumara chips, coffee, or beer.

Banana chips, dried fruit, granola, some dark chocolate, and a healthy amount of tea

I like lots of water, frozen pizza, leftovers, or food I cook which usually have lots of protein in them.