Game to play with Girlfriend

Best games to play with your girlfriend ever. In my case wife. She's played super mario a couple times as a kid, that's about it. Close enough.

Alien Isolation OR You Don't know Jack OR Pocket Card Jockey OR The Cave OR just about any adventure game with some humor OR load up an emulator and prey on her nostalgia

1 Like

No, it's different. But it has a nice story

I strongly recommend any old point-and-click adventure game. Any of the old LucasArts adventure games are great. I highly recommend starting there.

Those types appeal to all sorts of people. Otherwise, maybe an RPG, because with either of these genre you can make decisions together, solve puzzles together, and you'll most likely travel with a party, so you will most likely both have a sense of agency. I would not delve into more complex games until you get her feet wet and find out she likes it, so classics (16-bit era and earlier) are your best bets.

1 Like

oohh, kinky

???

You should've seen what I was originally going to suggest.

1 Like

The forest.

So much fun with someone else.

1 Like

Divinity: Original Sin.

Played this through with my girlfriend and it was a fantastic game

(steam links don't work here?)

Pool? Poker? If you have a console you can totally do gears or cod/bf type shooters in split screen

Playing FPSs on a console...

Sacrilege!

1 Like

As far as playing games go, have you tried playing Doctor with her?

Hammer Watch
BattleBlock Theater
Crawl
Castle Crashers
Realm of the Mad God
LEGO games,the older the game, lower spec they run on. I had Lego Batman running on a pentium 4.
Trine?
Torchlight
Doctor
BroForce
Crypt of the NecroDancer
Full Mojo Rampage
Legend of Dungeon
Hide the sausage
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Dead Pixels
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Fight The Dragon