Game promo and discount deals

Just for clarification/heads-up for anyone wondering:

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition contains all of the DLC (The Pitt, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout, Broken Steel, Operation Anchorage) already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sooooo, technically the game is/was free but you know, for nostalgic purposes:

GOG is hosting their own servers for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (the multiplayer only game) “and will be until November 18th, 7 AM UTC.”

So if you wanna scratch that itch, or itch that scratch, go for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So, following the anniversary/birthday of The Witcher (the game) and the announcement of the remake of the original The Witcher on UE5 (source: The Witcher 15th Anniversary: claim the game for FREE and prepare for its REMAKE! - GOG.com) you can claim the following stuff on the page Gwent Welcome bonus page

• The Witcher Enhanced Edition
  • Free Gwent card Keg

You’ll need to be subscribed to their newsletter and have the Gwent game in your library first (Gwent is also free to claim: GWENT: The Witcher Card Game on GOG.com)

For those that didn’t have it already :slight_smile:

5 Likes

EPIC is currently giving away until November 3rd 2022 at 4 PM (16:00)

Both games have add-ons, but none are free at the time of writing :slight_smile:

On a semi-unrelated note: check out the soundtrack of Mechanicus

PS: yes, the time is correct. It seems EPIC has changed the time from 5 PM to 4 PM during their giveaway. Not sure if that is an one-time thing or if this is their standard now?

4 Likes

gog is giving away Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition looks neat

3 Likes

Holy crap, I’m looking forward to the remake! Such a great game, hopefully it translates well

And GOG is currently giving away Jazz Jackrabbit 2 collection (signing up to their newsletter is required
 but you can unsubscribe right away :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: )

6 Likes

Fallout New Vegas Ultimate through GOG is a Prime freebie this month.

2 Likes

Honestly I am unsure if this is the right thread for this but I really love the game and I just discovered this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/contentiongames/slay-the-spire-the-board-game

GOG is giving away the following:

• Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage (standalone DLC; so the basegame is not required!)
  • Phoning Home
  • Phoning Home OST
7 Likes

big list today

first steam has Warhammer: Vermintide 2

epic games has two for the weekly (rising storm 2 is great)

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/rising-storm-2-vietnam

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/filament-332a92

fanatical has Internet Cafe Simulator after some hoops

7 Likes

Check for DLC for vermintide II “chaos wastes”

2 Likes

And as a heads-up on the 8th of November 2022, another free DLC called Trail of Treachery will be released for Vermintide 2

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation. It’s available for free as well.

Neat! Thank you!

2 Likes

And this week EPIC is giving away the following 2 titles until the 17th of November 17:00 (5PM)

Please note that Shadow Tactics does have 2 add-ons/DLC but at the time of writing those are not free :wink:

4 Likes

Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell is available for free from Ubisoft unti the end of the month.
US store: Buy Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell | Ubisoft Official Store
It’s supposed to also be available in the Ubisoft Connect app.

5 Likes

And EPIC is giving away this week the following:

Games

• Dark Deity
    Note: has DLC - but at time of writing that DLC is not free
  • Evil Dead: The Game
    Note: Rated 18!
    Note 2: has several DLC - but at time of writing none are free.
    Note 3: Be aware that there are 2 editions of this game, the base-version which is being given away and the Deluxe Edition which is not.
    Note 4: Hail to the king, baby!

Add-ons/DLC/other stuff

1. Cheer Crop Top
  2. Cheer Skirt
  3. Cheer Tennis Shoes
  4. Cheer Pig Tail Do
  5. Cheer Poms
  6. Cheer Megaphone
  7. Cheer Makeup
  8. One custom Black Themed Title card background and border
  9. 120-minute gameplay Fame booster
  10. No partridge in a pear-tree unfortunately

EDIT: Tpying is hard in the early morning :crazy_face:

5 Likes

all sorts of full courses 10.99 in there black friday sale.

6 days left at time of posting.

3 Likes

I have a bunch of courses on Udemy. They have sales all the time and some of them are worth 100x more than the 10 bucks you pay for them.
I can’t recommend them enough. Just make sure you sort your search queries by reviews and then check the number of reviews your desired course has. It’s great! Happy learning!

3 Likes

Star Wars: Squadrons, free on Epic this week
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/star-wars-squadrons

2 Likes