Game promo and discount deals

Spec Ops The Line for 4,-Euro in the next 44hours...

1 Like

New Humble Bundle. You can get Galactic Civilizations I for free.

3 Likes

Hand of Fate - 5,99

Endless Space Collection for $1. In regards to Endless Space 2 reveal.

1 Like

FREE Saint's Row 2 for FREE on GOG for FREE...
In the next 48 hours... or a bit less... may be 45 hours now...
www.gog.com

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up but I already have it in my GOG library a long time ago.

StarCraft and the expansion BroodWar free...

2 Likes

BTW on GOG, for a limited time, if you own the Saints Row games on steam, you can use GOG Connect to get DRM-FREE copies.

1 Like

Free Witcher game...

45 hours left...

2 Likes

DAAM, Daniel...
Back at it again with the crazy deals...

Euro Truck Sim 2 for 75% off on steam...
http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1923/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2_Essentials/
Not to mention the entire map and main content bundle cheaper than the main game's standard price...

Now that the Darksiders 3 have been revealed, Darksiders 1 and 2 have been extremely massively discounted for the next 46 hours....

1 Like

This is a PREORDER sale with 25% off. Game NOT released yet!!!

Only release info is Q2 2017; no official date. Also this is for Digital Deluxe edition, non DD edition will probably be same price at launch.

EXTRA WARNING!!!

THIS IS A PREORDER!!!

I might preorder this. Rising Storm (Red Orchestra) is a fantastic game and I can't wait to get this. Might as well support the devs, plus get a few quid off. And if I get burned, then tripwire will be another company that I won't buy from (let alone preorder). Although I feel worried hearing about Killing Floor 2 (heard it was bad).

Some great games even in the $1 tier ..

Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings and They Bleed Pixels are definitely two games that make the $1 tier worth getting.

Now of course you can pay more and get more games and also what is nice about Humble Bundle is money ends up going to charity.

Happy Gaming!

1 Like

Shadow of War voucher I wont use (bundle stars)

30% off, 1 use. Tell when you use it. 1 day left.
BjG7rQQ30XiwLAdQgjgQSwX5YpGqvyFBg

Star Wars deals for May 4th.

https://www.gog.com/newsletter/20170502_star_wars_en

Beta test

edit:
The Decksplash alpha started off fun but I got stuck halfway through the tutorial. I'm not good at 'timing a rolling jump perfectly into a half-kickflip wall ride' games.

1 Like

Doom is ~20 thinking of buying it.

link isn't working here
The games I play are TF2 and Overwatch.
Do you think I will enjoy doom?

tries to shill for a quake live game code