3 Likes

Free on Steam until Jun 19th

8 Likes

Well hereā€™s a game I can waste a few hours onā€¦

Looks like there is 7 free expansionsā€¦

4 Likes

Shantae something something free on GOGā€¦

3 Likes

Is this the shantae game MVG worked on ?

2 Likes

No idea who or what MVG is and you can intuit the answer I can give youā€¦
I really have no clueā€¦

I was wondering how many people would understand what youā€™re asking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. And I was actually watching his newest video about a GBA port of Quake when you posted this. Yes, the MVG (Modern Vintage Gamer) guy did work on a Shantee project but it was porting the original version to the Switch.

2 Likes

MVG ( short for Modern Vintage Gamer on Yt) is a creator / programmer who was part of an OG Xbox scene group at some point of his youth. He got out before the group got shutdown.
later on He made videos on homebrew, emulators and ports of retro games on PC and Switch, Xbox , N64, GBA on YouTube

I learnt about him when he made a homebrew port of quake for switch. later on he became a official developer for Nintendo switch at limited run game studio which made the recent port of Shante.

4 Likes

I just assumed everyone knows who MVG is.

2 Likes

Damn, GOG, what are you doing to meā€¦
Panzer Dragoon remake is some 2 eurosā€¦

And Daggerfall is freeā€¦

5 Likes

Getting the Daggerfall for sure, ty!

1 Like

Supraland is free on Epic until Jun 23rd

A mix between Portal, Zelda and Metroid. Explore, solve puzzles, beat up monsters, find secret upgrades and new abilities that help you reach new places. Playtime 12-25h.

^^ Game description might just be clickbait for old people but Iā€™m excited about this one :stuck_out_tongue:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/supraland

3 Likes

Oooh thanks about the Panzer Dragoon: Remake tip !

(sidenote; sorry if I havenā€™t been keeping up-to-date with my posts here latelyā€¦ IRL is been kicking my butt :smiley: )

1 Like

Not just you, buddyā€¦ Not just youā€¦

1 Like

Another free game on GOG because you can never have enough ringsā€¦ I mean gamesā€¦

3 Likes

OK, kids, I am not your dadā€¦
GO BUY THIS GAME RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SHITSā€¦

1 Like