Return to Level1Techs.com

Game promo and discount deals

pc-games

Free for limited time.

Free for the next 48 hrs.

Free 46 hours from now.

Free Steam key for The Darkness II as I already own it.

Cursader Kings II free on steam.

Darkest Dungeon 66-69% off!

I already own it and love it. Linux support, also it runs fine on my intel igpu uhd 620.

Free for limited time.

Greenman Gaming 22% promo code GMG22 is valid for most PC games right now.
Short list of exclusions: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002985871-GMG22-Promotional-Exclusions/

Anyone interested for instance in the game Frostpunk (releases in hours) can therefor get it at really nice price. I’ve seen so much of the game already through streams that I’m confident it’s good.

free witcher 1 when you own gwent and go to this url signed into gog

A very nice bundle indeed for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita owners.

Bastion, which is already on the cheap side, is 75% off.
It’s not my kind of game but I’ve heard it’s quite good.

Free for some time.

Another one for free.

Stories: The Path of Destinies is an Action-RPG, an enchanted storybook filled with madcap fantasy tales, each told by a zippy narrator attuned to the player’s choices and actions.

That reminds me of Hand of Fate, just with no cards, but Choose your own adventure book :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:

Galactic Civilizations II for about free for the next about 44 hours… Ish. Kinda…

For some reason no link will work …

Prismata …

Get the base game for free on Steam for a limited time. May 18th to the 21st … Get it now!

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Trove_Free_May2018

4 free games from Humble Bundle : )

After you subscribe for 12$…

Nope.

I got the four just fine.

It’s the other 40ish that you subscribe to get.

Like @sgtawesomesauce said you get the 4 free games no matter what. No subscription needed. I wouldn’t post something as being free if it wasn’t. : P