Game promo and discount deals

Free for limited time.

5 Likes

Free for the next 48 hrs.

3 Likes

Free 46 hours from now.

Free Steam key for The Darkness II as I already own it.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Cursader Kings II free on steam.

2 Likes

Darkest Dungeon 66-69% off!

I already own it and love it. Linux support, also it runs fine on my intel igpu uhd 620.

2 Likes

Free for limited time.

2 Likes

Greenman Gaming 22% promo code GMG22 is valid for most PC games right now.
Short list of exclusions: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002985871-GMG22-Promotional-Exclusions/

Anyone interested for instance in the game Frostpunk (releases in hours) can therefor get it at really nice price. Iā€™ve seen so much of the game already through streams that Iā€™m confident itā€™s good.

2 Likes

free witcher 1 when you own gwent and go to this url signed into gog

1 Like

A very nice bundle indeed for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita owners.

2 Likes

Bastion, which is already on the cheap side, is 75% off.
Itā€™s not my kind of game but Iā€™ve heard itā€™s quite good.

2 Likes

Free for some time.

4 Likes

Another one for free.

Stories: The Path of Destinies is an Action-RPG, an enchanted storybook filled with madcap fantasy tales, each told by a zippy narrator attuned to the playerā€™s choices and actions.

4 Likes

That reminds me of Hand of Fate, just with no cards, but Choose your own adventure book :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:

Galactic Civilizations II for about free for the next about 44 hoursā€¦ Ish. Kindaā€¦

2 Likes

For some reason no link will work ā€¦

Prismata ā€¦

Get the base game for free on Steam for a limited time. May 18th to the 21st ā€¦ Get it now!

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Link&utm_campaign=Trove_Free_May2018

4 free games from Humble Bundle : )

2 Likes

After you subscribe for 12$ā€¦

Nope.

I got the four just fine.

Itā€™s the other 40ish that you subscribe to get.

1 Like

Like @SgtAwesomesauce said you get the 4 free games no matter what. No subscription needed. I wouldnā€™t post something as being free if it wasnā€™t. : P

1 Like