Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

She defended herself against the Waif. Killing the Waif cleared her from being marked by death. She was allowed to leave because of many reasons. We will find out later.

In the books she has a higher body count.

1 Like
4 Likes
3 Likes

I suspect Cersei will send Jamie back to Casterly Rock since there is no lord in command there.

After she over heard Maester Pycelle tell Kevan Lannister that The Mountain should be put down that is why he died.

I want the next book now more than ever....I found this TV lacking.

But reading makes it hard to multitask, audio books that is where it's at.

Thats why you work a stupid job and care. Audio books put me to sleep all the time.

1 Like

A few questions.

Do you guys remember when Ned Stark got beheaded and he was uttering something to himself before the sword came down? I wonder what he said? Could Ned have wargged into something before he died?

Also how is Bran getting back to Winterfell? Winterfell needs a Lord, and how will he prove Jon Snow is not a bastard?

1 Like

Necroing my own thread, because that episode was so amazing!

Can't wait for everything to go to shit.

2 Likes

I liked that intro, I'm glad they cracked it off with that, don't think I could have stood a slow season opener.

1 Like

The first 10 mins were amazing, the rest as slow as always when it comes to GoT (not complaining)

2 Likes

I find GoTs is like a comic book universe with individual seriew and the occasional tie in event.

This can make it kind of a slog when it feels like there hasn't been any overall progress.

Big question who is going kill to Cercei?

Jamie, Arya, Tyrion or some rando?

My moneys on the scrappy little girl :slight_smile:

Interesting to see Theon Greyjoy has got his mojo back.

1 Like

I dunno Jamie may have one last ruler of Westros to kill.

1 Like

Still meaning to watch this show but I can't get over the fact that people I have talked to about it say it is just about sex and killing off people and I don't think I can watch that sort of stuff episode after episode and season after season. : S

I'd say that's over-simplifying the show a lot.

Quite a bit of depth to the lore.

Well Denarius strong born is now in control of all of that dragonglass
so I'm guessing she hooks up with Jon Snow
who they are technically related
I think she's his aunt or something
After the queen gets offed I'm guessing

1 Like

This is a just my theory, Jamie may kill her. The Mountain will probably kill him in turn.

1 Like