Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

I’m just on this part right now. It looks like blue flame which could mean hotter flames, which is only fitting. Fire can get so hot it’ll feel cold on your skin. No screaming in pain like in ep.5. This actually debunks the theory that Ice King’s touching of Bran Stark’s arm isn’t the one to break the wall or rather let’s them cross it. The ice wall needed something extremely hot to be broken, and a blue flame will do just that.

edit: This makes sense since the dragon is dead it won’t feel pain from the hotter temperature of the blue flame.

Me neither. I dont like how short it was. There is a lot un answered for and I highly doubt it will be answered in the last season, since it will be even shorter.

These plot holes has gotten terrible.

yep. should have just spread the story out more to flesh out the plot holes.
they have to defeat the white walkers, have someone win the iron throne, and tie the story together all in about 6-8 episodes. That bad bad is that would take about 4 seasons normally

Supposedly, they’re going to be 2 hour episodes.

still waaaayyyy too short.

16 episodes worth at max still feels like not enough

I still dont have faith that they will fill in these plot holes. Nor do they even care, all it is now is nothing but fan service.

Even if they are 2 hours long. It will be congested and far to much to take in per episode.

I sense lots of cable, and internet outages over this.

1 Like
1 Like

I didn’t get this season’s convince-Cersei-to-fight-along-against-the-Night-King part. Cersei is treacherous and vengful (always has been) and her word certainly counts for nothing. Tyrion must know that, but still he proposes the idea of a truce. It would have been quicker (and also saved many lives) if Daenerys had attacked the Red Keep with her dragons.
Also, the Lannister forces aren’t that big anymore to begin with, since Daenerys incinerated them with Drogon…

Think it all turned out nicely as Tyrion got his brother and because of Jamie there is going to be Bronn, and if you want some power justification, well these two still have means to kill dragons

I wish Brienne saves Tormund. :smiley:

Then fantastic fantasy power wise I’d say that Jon is going to be riding dragon :ok_hand:

7 episodes wasn’t enough. It should have been the standard 10. The quality has suffered greatly because they condensed so many things into just 7 episodes. God only knows how they’re going to pull off season 8 with only 6 episode and not make it feel rushed like this season.

1 Like

What if Euron is the father of Cersi’s baby?

It could be a thing.

My bet is that the baby does not make it through child birth.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Tyrion explains pretty clearly why you can’t just attack the red keep with dragons.
The whole idea of the truce is because they’re fucked.
I don’t think anyone truly believes all scheming had stopped, except for Jon, he’s a bit thick.

The ending is supposed to be ‘bittersweet.’

Anyone we like we die, and I kind of hope so. This last season has played into common tropes, I kind of hope they stay more true to GoT.

1 Like

i want arya to kick some ass against the wights first

though im expecting a romio and juliet type ending

1 Like

I’m getting very tired of hearing about Azor Ahai.

But I am pretty certain Bran could stop all this. He did communicate with Ned at the Tower of Joy. So he could have some influence.

1 Like

so am i but i want to see john become fire jesus

Since The Wall was destroyed you have Bran to thank for that. Once The Night King marked him it broke the walls magical powers thus making the wall get destroyed.

I think we are witness to the destruction of all magic in GoT.

1 Like