Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

john snow will be only only one that lives is my guess

3 Likes

I’m more intrigued about what Baelish and Arya are up to. Some shady things right there.

1 Like

This.

I hope it resolves this season.

The thing I love most about GoT is:
Because I’m watching it at home I get to go ‘full black guy’ and yell at the screen.

“Oh no she ditn’t.”
“Burn muthaf’er!”
“Woo woo woo woo woo.” While pumping my fist in a circle.

I’m a binge watcher… but a late bloomer… I didn’t start TWD until season 6. Same with game of thrones… lol

1 Like

I started about season 6 alao but glad I finally caught up.

sucks there is only about 10 episodes left

1 Like

Ill just leave this here:

3 Likes

OH HEY GUYS game of thrones theory of mine Ive started to see other more popular areas of the web start to ponder it now so ill bring it to light… You gotta wonder… Is bran the nights king?

So basically the Bran Stark that went north of the wall and the Bran Stark that came back from the north of the wall are two very different people he matured a ton. I kind of started to think way back when i read the books back when the series was barely off the ground that… Ever since his return to his home Winterfell, he has been behaving very odd hasnt he. Everyone anticipated a warm reunion between the Stark siblings but that didn’t exactly happen but I mean these are northerners it tends to be that way. I mean with the loss of alot of the Tully’s the family value aspect of the north kind of withered but its heart beats strong… Sansa offered him the position to assume leadership of The North since he the only living true born son of Ned Stark. His response was like this in the books:

“I can never be Lord of Winterfell. I can never be Lord of anything. I’m the Three-Eyed Raven,” he told his sister in the Godswood. “It’s difficult to explain…It means I can see everything, everything that’s ever happened to everyone. Everything that’s happening right now. It’s all pieces now, fragments. I need to learn to see better. When the Long Night comes again, I need to be ready.”

Bran shows zero emotion to any of his sisters and even to Meera who saved his life countless times. Like this was to a near sociopathic level which was just fucked up in my opinion… never mind that… Now, there has to be an explanation for all of this right? Well hmmm Icy personality… All seeing … all controlling… Power of the three eyed raven has to be balanced somewhere in the story. George RR martin has a funny way of doing that so I have some to think what if that balance lies within the same person… A person can become an anti three eyed raven of sort… which leans to thinking… Bran Stark is none other than the Night King himself. It is very difficult to imagine let alone believe.

Here my case:

So theoretically sometime in the future in pursuit of the better of the realm… Bran Stark uses his green-seeing capabilities goes back in time to alter the history in order to wipe out the white walkers but fails in every attempt. It must be that Bran Stark is the reason Aerys Targaryan II goes mad. Bran goes back in time to warn him about the White Walkers and tells him to burn them all but instead drives him crazy keeping with the lines of burn them all from the mad king. Now there are other reasons to explain his madness … like his incestuous family but hey there lineage birthed a beautiful and great female Danaerys Targaryen “not exactly first of her name but definitely storm born and khaleesi of the dothraki”

So anyways moving on… The Mad King is among many others that Bran Stark tries to manipulate into wiping out the threat beyond the wall retroactively in an attempt to change the future and possibly prevent several characters from dying… especially the traumatic death of hodor… :confused: . But he fails at every try and eventually he goes back in time himself to the exact moment the children created The Night King (them peky kids right?). Bran wargs into the mans body and underestimates the magic of the children who wont recognize him since they haven’t met him yet and would defintely attack him due to the ongoing war between the first men and the children of the forest. The children will push the blade into the man that bran warged into while Bran remains trapped inside him. Which by all magical accounts would LINK bran and the nights king through a paradoxial connection…

THINK about it… We already witnessed it when the Three Eyed Raven took Bran to see the creation of the Night’s King himself. As the man is about to get pierced with the dragonglass blade, Bran clenches his hand in the scene as if he was the one getting stabbed … THIS must be foreshadowing. At least I consider it so… Not only that, the position in which the man ends up is the exact same as Bran stance if you pay attention to the little details… HUH i wonder…

All of this will or should lead to a series of events where Jon Snow will have to kill Bran in order to save Westeros and stop him from actually going back in time like he did. But the question is this would signifcantly alter history. How will this change in this sort of paradoxial world be shown or described or at least executed…

Its a long shot but LOL it could be who knows?

I’ve seen the leaked one. I sorta regret it as I’d love to watch it and the finale back to back.

It was good. No spoilers.

1 Like

That’s the best thing.

Plot synopsis - It’s all fucked.

2 Likes

The past 7 seasons of Game of Thrones has been excellent.
At first I wasn’t interested until I binge watched 5 years ago, now I’m hooked.

If you have never seen GoT before, S07:E07 is a good place to start.

I have a feeling next year is gonna be epic.

2 Likes

I have some possible sad news…

2 Likes

GoT synopsis - Seasons 1 thru 7 catch up.
The parents perish in “mysterious” “accidents”.
Their kids fuck up the family business with their contant bickering.

Daenerys’ curve game is unmatch.

1 Like

Im not a fan of how season 7 has been going

you learn very early on in season 1 that when you make a mistake you suffer the consequences. But more and more in season 7 people keep making mistakes and nothing seems to happen to them much

1 Like