Game of Thrones Discussion Thread [Spoilers, probably]

Probably Arya will kill her. Not sure if Tyrion will survive until he reaches Kings Landing with Daenerys

Im still wondering WTF the mountain is now :). Does the guy even eat anymore or is he a zombie perpetual motion machine.

I'd be interested in seeing what the white walkers might think of the Mountain. Would their power over the undead be relevant against him?

I'm very surprised that Dragonstone was left completely defenseless. It seems like just a stones throw away from kings landing and a fairly strategic location at the mouth of Blackwater bay. Obviously the kingdom has been a little preoccupied with coup attempts and whatnot but they couldn't even be bothered to leave a skeleton defense with the ability to send a crow to warn of the impending arrival of Daenerys's fleet?

Yet one more example that Daenerys invasion may be a cakewalk... it would seem she won't see much of a resistance after all as all her enemies have nearly slaughtered each other or bankrupted themselves nearly completely by her arrival.

1 Like

No that Bran has went through the wall, The Night King now can take over. I believe the wall was blessed now that Bran is a Warg, and was seen by The Knight King he now can enter Westeros with no problem.

When Daenerys ripped Stannis Baratheon's banner down.

Screw you Brienne of Tarth for killing him.

He was the rightful King.

2 Likes

Nymeria “Your family got all my siblings killed…Your horrible people.”

1 Like

Today I realized that its going exactly how I wished it to go from very early on, but I gave up on that wish because everyone has been just dying

So, I did just wish John Snow and Daenerys Targaryen being the heroes, and on top of that I did wish dragon glass and dragons being the key against White Walkers

and it turns out its going to be going like that

5 Likes

Im liking the new shows but Im sure george would have killed a few more people given the chance.

1 Like

For all of the people who enjoy a good theory :smiley:

1 Like

Ser Davos just reminded me how awesome Stannis was. Not even Jon Snow knew the difference between less and fewer.

Stannis, the grammar king.

2 Likes

I gotta say I do love the GoT theories I’ve heard. Some of which have previously turned out to be true.

Spam:

Lyanna & Rhaegar’s stuff

Night King:

This is amazing https://imgur.com/gallery/HQhya

1 Like
1 Like

Here is my death pool for our new Suicide Squad.

Tourmond will probably die
Jorah will definitely die
Gendry is a 50 50 chance
The Hound will survive
Jon Snow will survive
Davos 50 50 chance as well
The eye patch guy who has been brought back from the dead, will die a final time. Along with his Lord of Light buddies.

1 Like

What the bet John Snow is the second dragon rider.

Riding a dragon wouldn’t be my first choice, if you catch my drift.

1 Like