Game development tutorials?

Would anyone be interested in seeing some game development tutorials/insights into the process of game development?

I have a lot more experience in programming for Games but I do know the processes of art creation and deployment. 

If you have anything you want to know more about specifically, if I know it I would be more than willing to write something on it. It would all be posted under this subforum of course. 

2 Likes

you have my vote.

yes (:

Yes

So did this ever happen?

Please do so! Although there are a plenty of tutorials, it would surely be amazing to get something new and fresh.
You have my vote +1

I'll make the tutorial soon, as of right now most everything any form of tutorial is going to be posted to my blog.
http://www.tek256.com/
I'll be making it in a series of articles and should have a new one out tonight.

1 Like

Was kind of looking forward for these. But I guess not everybody has the time.

Unreal Engine 4? If so, I'm all in.
Anything else Ill be willing to learn too. Its still good to learn this kind of stuff, especially the backend programming.

Hey, I'll find some time to sit down and write about some topics. I'll be polling on the blog as well to find out what I should focus on and what the people's interested are focused around.

For sure, I'll be going over some backend stuff fairly soon if I can manage to get around to it.