Game Development Challenge (12 games - 12 months)

I wish I had that level of planning. I literally just do things when it comes to development. I might randomly hop on Blender and the end result could be anything from a level prop to a new weapon. Code is probably the one thing I somewhat plan out on paper or my whiteboard especially if it's a complex system. I still feel for anyone who might ever have to read the source code to my games haha.

The fact that I can't draw a straight line means any art assets I do are purely spontaneous and often get revised or scrapped multiple times before a final version is imported.

1 Like

"Embarking on this Game Development Challenge is an exhilarating journey towards creativity and innovation! With 12 games in 12 months, you’re pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. It’s inspiring to see the dedication and talent of the participants. If you’re looking to take your creations to the next level, consider teaming up with a top-tier android development company. They can help bring your vision to life with expertise and finesse. Good luck to all the participants, and may this challenge lead to groundbreaking games!