G2a pre order bf1

Imo, prices should be like this -

Indie games, anything up to £10 depending on quality / length
"decent" games, with up to 35 hours of gameplay for the main storyline, up to £25
top tier games with 45+ hours gameplay, up to £40

"DLC" should be free.
Expansions, depending on size should range from £5 - £10

With these kinda prices, there wouldn't be as many pirates.

No they steal keys from developers stay the fuck away from them.

1 Like

No?!

Length has nothing to do with quality. Never mix up quantity with quality or you will end up with Note 7 style products!

If the current pricing is too high, then do not play the games! Get all your friends to not play the games!
This is aimed at politics, but it is fitting anyway.

1 Like

On topic of G2A and other third party sellers:
Several friends told me it was so great...
...then Steam/Paradox went overthem and revoked most of those keys.

Apart from that happening, it is so gray of a market, some might call it black.

1 Like

To bring this up, there are cases where keys were bought with fraudulent or stolen credit cards only to be resold through these sites, so that could be one of the reasons why those keys were then revoked by Steam or whoever. It's people like these you should never trust or support them.

2 Likes

Game length is one factor to consider when considering how good a game is. I.e if someone made a short, 2 hour game with AAA graphics etc, even with good performance, i wouldn't be that happy with it.

If that's your opinion of game devs then don't consume their shit. You disliking their business practices is not a reasonable excuse to support the theft of their content.

2 Likes

A lot of the keys on G2A are bought with stolen credit cards, so the charge backs hits devs double. You are better off pirating the game then buying it according to this dev:
http://www.fortressofdoors.com/g2a-piracy-and-the-four-currencies/

1 Like

But you would be if you only payed 5 bucks.

I was just mentioning it hah, I've never purchased any game code on g2a, I actually have a question if you could answer that would be nice.. If I buy a steam game code and the code works, game works, etc.. after time, lets say in days or months or even a few years, can the game just stop working, or once the code worked it's mine and no one can interfere? Oh also I am living in South America currently and my acc is from US and created there etc, if I buy a region locked in US game it wouldn't work because i'm not physically there? Oh is region lock on my account type? I'd appreciate it if you could explain, thanks!

Once you register your CD key with the likes of Steam, Origin, Uplay, GoG etc it's yours permanently.

Unless the game developers themselves revoke your key for whatever reason. Which so far only happened for Far Cry 4, with Ubisoft.

The codes can be revoked at any point.

Okay, but by what he is saying, It probably won't get revoked. At least thats my understanding..

Just don't get software from G2A. Only games.

1 Like

Hello All,

I wish to clarify one thing shield subscription is not only protection, it as well helps get 10% cash back code, it is helping resolve issues faster or help enter chat without que and more.

And even if you have not activated such protection we will still help you resolve an issue with a seller that will just take more time.

For sure if you revoke will occur for any product you should contact us!

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or ticket. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A

Max G2A Team

nice necro

Question solved.

That's a meme right there.