FX-8350 or FX-8320

I cannot decide on which CPU I should pick up. I plan on gaming and using Sony Vegas with After Effects. I do plan on doing some overclocking with which ever CPU I get, but nothing too crazy. I am on a budget and I am kind of scared that I might buy the wrong CPU and feel like it does not meet my needs. I do understand that the CPUs are close in performance, but I am just a little paranoid.

My Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Zmzk

the 8350 is a higher clocked 8320

well if i may give you advice. first buy a better motherboard, the Asrock 990FX extreme 3 is not realy great. only 4+1 powerphase analog vrm. i would recomment going with the Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0.

Further CPU cooler. I would recommend to buy a better cpu air cooler. pickup the Xigmatek darknight hawk. cheaper and very decent.

GPU, if you can afford  a R9-280X then dear god do it! even if you have to go from a FX8350 to a FX8320 to cut cost... its just realy worth it. especialy in sony vegas that uses open CL R9-280X with 2048 stream processors vs R9-270X only 1280 stream processors.. the R9-280X will be twice as fast.

Grtz Angel ☺

+1.  Also, Newegg has a HD 7950 that's $210, plus a rebate making it around $190, and constantly being sold out(restocked today, sold out 5 hours later).  If you can snatch one up, it'll be a lot better.

H60 performs about as well as a Hyper 212 Plus.  Dunno why'd you go for a cheap AIO unless you're doing a SFF build.