Fx 6300 gtx650TiBoost Bf3/4 High? 40+FpS

just get Logan's $750 build, that will get you more than you need

Really I have never seen my bf3 use more then 1gb of vram usually about 900mb.  I play at 1080p high/ med settings with no AA(to get over 75 fps avg).

Single player is a lot easier to play ultra runs great on that its online in those masive maps you start to take a hit in performance.

I wouldn't know. Online annoys me. I generally avoid it with modern titles.

Vram is balanced with the performance of the card, not the game itself. Which is why a 1GB 7770Ghz is still sufficient for moderns games. A 2GB 7850 wouldn't necessarily be faster than a 1GB variant.

Seeing as how I am seeing problems in most modern games with the 1gb that I have, I think that anything around the 7850's performance requires 2gb or vram. For lower end cards like the 7770, for now, 1gb is enough.

Is a quad core amd  fx 4300 ghz enugh or should i spend 30$ more for an  amd fx 6300 6 core 4.1ghz ?

Sorry I forgot to mention that, yes i want to overclock my GPU but I am not sure if I want to overclock my CPU seems to be a bit more difficult. 

my good sir i think you got a good build

for more 30 i would get the fx 6300.

if your old hdd is a  SATA 3Gb/s and over 500 Gb just keep it and put your money else where.

i would get the GeForce GTX 660 that is a good card . i have two and love it

Yes its a 1TB HardDrive, but i heard that games never use more than 4 cores is that right or they perform very similar to each other (4 to 6 core)

Should i buy now or wait for the first non beta benchmarks of BF4?

this is true for now most games don't use more than forur chords

i would future proof it for 30 more $

here is a good website to see benchmarking test

http://www.passmark.com/index.html

here is the AMD FX-4300

here is the AMD FX-6300

If you can wait, I would suggest it. It is much easier and more sure to build for a game that you already have actual number for. And if you can wait for the mantle benchmarks to come out (don't know if that will come out at the same time as the game) then all the better.

The 270x is a better option in general.

bf4 recommended specs (dont buy a 4 core amd chip) bf3 and bf4 use up to 8 cores.

AND 1920.1080.1280.720p stop showing those stupid inaccurate benchmarks 

I am looking at benchmarks from legitreviews, techpowerup, tom's hardware, eurogamer, overclockersclub, and guru3d and they all show the 270x performing better than the 660. I don't see you showing any benchmarks to prove otherwise. Let me know what site's benchmarks you would consider accurate and I will pull some benchmarks from them.