Future build

Been making different builds for next summer and i think this would be perfect for my needs, but i would like to get others opinions too :) (will update if new stuff comes out)

• Budget. How much are you willing to spend? around 2000-2500€ (notice euros)
  • Where do you live (what country),  and what currency do you use?
  •   -Is there a retailer you prefer? I live in Finland and will order the parts from www.jimms.fi
  • Do you need or already have peripherals? (this can add to costs) I need a monitor and a keyboard
  • What will you be using your future computer for? Gaming? Rendering? Mix of both? Or is this a home media PC? I will use this pc for gaming, streaming and mild editing
  • Do you overclock or want to get into overclocking? I will do at least a mild OC on the GPU and at least set the CPU to be stable at 4.7 GHz all the time
  • Do you plan on going for custom watercooling now, or in the future? I have watercooling parts in the build listed below alrdy. Would like to get your opinion are they good :)
  • OS. Do you need a new one? i will be getting some windows but it doesn't need to be included in the budget

If you Game-

• What kind of settings do you like or what FPS do you want to play at? I Would like to max out all modern titles with at least 30+FPS but prefer 60+ FPS
  • What resolution will you be playing at? //or would like to play at. i will be playing at 1080p
  • What kind of games do you like to play? MoBas like Dota 2 and a little bit of LoL. Counter-Strike, Metros, Far Crys, GTA, Crysis, BF4 etc.
  • What specific game will you be playing (if you only really play one)

If you Render or Edit things-

• What application do you use to render? (very important) Sony Vegas pro 12.0
  • Do you render movies or photoshop pictures not really

If you don't have peripherals -

• What kind of keyboard do you prefer? Mechanical, scissor, membrane, etc. Mechanical with red backlit and a wristband
  • What type of mouse-grip do you have? Palm, claw, combination?
  • what kind of games do you play? (mmo vs fps, for button management) pretty much all
  • What size monitor are you looking for, and what resolution? Screen type (IPS, S-IPS, TN, etc.), hertz (60, 120, etc.) Somewhere around 23" 1080p IPS panel. I found one that i think is prettygood.

I am a BIG fan of ROG (as you might find :D) but i think even that they are quite expencive, they are worth it in this build.

This build has also a Black/Red colour scheme.

Also, i would like it to be as silent as possible.

CASE: NZXT H440 Black/Red 151€

CPU: AMD FX 9370. I choce this instead of the FX 8350 since it is only about 40€ difference, and i would like to get a "out of the box" good chip that will overclock well. 230€

MoBo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z. I like the coulour scheme of this mobo, and I am a big fan of ROG. But also, this mobo has awesome specs and will be great for that powerhungry cpu. 215€

GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Poseidon. This is 80€ more than the DC II model of the GTX 780, and i want to have that watercooling option available. And since the waterblock is alrdy installed i don't need to worry about the warranty of the gpu so much. I know the block is designed to cool the GPU core only, but i am not going for the extreme OC so it is fine for me ( i know also the fans will be running even if the card is water cooled) 550€

RAM: 8GB (2 x 4GB) HyperX Beast, DDR3 2400MHz, CL11. This is atm the best option (but i've hear that DDR 4 is coming so i will look if it makes a big difference when the time comes) 80€

Storage: The best option in my opinion would be getting 2 64 GB A-Data SX900 SSD's and RAID0 them for speed, and then get a 1 TB SSHD for mass storage. (i've been doing fine with a 1 tb hdd and used only 350GB in the last year so 1 TB will be enough for me. 220€

PSU: This is where i am not quite shure yet. I've been looking at the Corsair RM series and i haven't decided yet should i put a it more money on it if i decide to SLI in the future. Would a 750W corsair RM PSU be enough for the OC'd FX 9370 and two GTX 780's? 120€

then for the Water cooling. This is where i would like to get the most opinions!

RAD: Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 360. In my opinion the 360 RAD would be enough cooling for the FX 9370 and a slightly overclocked GTX 780. 61€

CPU block: EK-Supreme LTX AMD - Acetal CSQ. It is a nice looking block and i've heard it performs well. 36€

Reservoir: Phobya Balancer 250 black nickel. A pretty nice loocking reservoir with slots for in/out, led and a possible future thermal meter 32€

Tubing: Primo chill 19/13mm PrimoFlex Advanced LRT tubing. The red tubing would look nice in the build and i wouldn't need to mess with dyes. 16€ for 2 meters.

Pump: Laing DCC-1T,12V pump. Heard that laing makes good pumps. 65€

some straight, 45 and 90 degree fittings. Will be about 90€

Plug for led. 3.3€

Anti bacteria silver plug from monsoon 6.9€

EK-koolant clear. Heard that clear coolant is the best option so i won't get any gunks in the loop 8€

Arctic silver 5 thermal paste 7.9€

30cm Bitfenix Alchemy led strip RED. 20€

3x Phobya 120mm Nano-2G 12 PWM Silent 1500rpm Red LED Double Blade Fans for the rad. 45€ in total

What are your opinions on the watercooling loop that i got there? please tell me :)

Then for the peripherals. There are what i have came up:

ASUS 23" PB238Q IPS-monitor, 1920x1080, 6ms 240€

GAMDIAS HERMES Essential GKB2000 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Black. 110€

Arozzi Enzo Gaming Chair Red/Black 170€

Total would be 2476.30€ with watercooling and peripherals.

If i decide not to go with water, i think i will get a Phanteks PH-TC14PE RED CPU cooler. 86€

Total without water would be around 2000€

Ty for the opinions :)

can you order off amazon of newegg in Finland

i know, but it will be faster to order from the shop i mentioned and will be less hassle with warranties :), and also, i wouldn't save so much that it would be worth it

RAID 0 on SSDs is a waste of a SSD... it just is...