Funk Electro and 80's Revival: The "I can do that better" that sort of.... is better

I've been enjoying a lot of the 80s style electronic songs

And just for fun:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! You just saved me a bunch of time. Sexy synth and lone digger are my favorites.

Well lone digger is more electro swing so lets stick to topic if we can ^^

WEll I read the title and though Kavinsky and there it was so we are on the same page.

I have been listengin to Knower recently:

2 Likes

I've been wanting one of those crazy drum pads. I just have so many other projects to get to first.

Launchpads are pretty boring. Akai MPCs interest me more xD

I just checked or that akai thing. It's pretty cool. Did you check out knower yet? It looks like they had way too much fun making this.

1 Like

Great youtube channel for this type of music, have this playing at work all day.

I have played with the Ableton Push. It is made by Akai but it is a complete controller for Ableton, there is not a function on the PC you cant access on the Push. You can write a whole song with the laptop still in the bag closed just on and running.

I am aiming to get a push 2.

I-I uh um I what?

I'm sorry I need a minute after that one

2 Likes

Your welcome.

1 Like

Its like duke nukem and his sister went to high school and started a band to shit on the usa I think this is the best thing I have seen in years.

1 Like

Then Bush starts doing that dj dance move during the drops. Lol

Damn, u beat me... This is how I found LazerHawk (yes, that is Vigo Mortensen)

Bringing some life back into this thread :)

1 Like

I'm surprised

Adding this because this sort of drumcore matches plus the instrumentation, in case anyone is questioning

I've got some more awesome tracks for everyone.

And of course... NINJAS!!

Wish I'd known about this thread earlier. A lot of the artists I listen to at the moment are here.

Here's some of the tracks I like that I haven't seen here. As you might notice, I'm fond of the monotone melancholic vibes.

And this one is actually from the 80's.

1 Like