Funk Electro and 80's Revival: The "I can do that better" that sort of.... is better

If you know funk electro then you'll recognize Justice as one of the big players. If you know 80's Revival then you're a wierd little fucker just like me.

Since everyone is posting music stuff, I thought, hey, I'm depressed, let's share some crap about music.

We'll start with kavinsky and the 80's revival and move our way down the line.

Now the funk!

Feel Free to Post

2 Likes

I love Kavinsky, I listened to Outrun like crazy. I enjoy some Justice as well. I'll check out the others.

1 Like

Side note Justice is also a full on electro group. Not all of it is funk, some is some stuff like this.

1 Like

I listen to all of this stuff all the time. I would buy the CD's if I could. This combined with a lot of the old computers I have laying around you can guess what my life has been like the last 6-8 years of my life :P

2 Likes

1 Like

Downright Staples!

dat 5/4

That's my girl! Have you seen "giant in my heart" or "no enemys"? Oh and your know about justice too? You just got yourself a truck load of awesome heaped upon your name. I discovered these guys around the same time I discovered justice.

1 Like

You just piqued my interest to make mashups again with that second song.

Nice! Let me know what you come up with. I've gotten some pretty sweet tracks out of this post. Thanks for making it. Every time I try to infect people with this kind of music they spit it out like bad medicine.

1 Like

people are stupid :I

Also a black ghosts Kiesza mashup

YES!!!!

This is pretty fun.

I really like this one too.

I want to find more Electro Swing like this. I keep looking, but I can't find much of anything.

Have you heard of Anamanaguchi?

I just found about this person or group a few weeks ago.

1 Like