Func MS-3 - Slightly humping

I bought a Func MS-3 mouse after watching this Tek Syndicate video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpENKMaI_cI

After a while a problem with the scroller occurred. I talked with Func Support and got sent a new mouse. After receiving the new mouse I found out that they where going to release a version 2 of this mouse that fixed a lot of things, like scrolling etc. The new mouse has worked well for a while now but lately I've seen a small issue with the mouse pointer slightly jumping (humping) when I drag it over the screen. This is seen best when there is a white background.

I use a Func Surface 1030 L so I guess that its not the mouse pad that's the issue here? Maybe it is the laser?

I asked a friend if he had seen the same issue with his MS-3 version 2 mouse, and he said that he could see it a little bit, but it was not a big problem for him.

I write this post to hear from all you guys out there who have this mouse. Have you had the same issue? Is this an issue or is this just normal behavior?