Full ATX Cube/Form Factor Case Recommendations, GO!

My sights are set on a Fractal Design Define S at the moment, but damn, those cube cases and form factor cases look sexy. It's something I've considered, and I've done a huge amount of searching. In other threads, I tend to see the same ones. Fractal Node, Cooler Master HAF, Air 540, etc. All really good cases. And yet, for some reason, I don't feel like I've seen enough. A lot of research pulls up the same stuff on most sites, so I've seen a lot of the common recommendations.

Firstly, let me drop a budget. Keeping these <$120 would be beneficial. Secondly, underdog cases that are still VERY excellent but not as well known are fine. Thirdly, feel free to recommend one of the ones I mentioned above, but if you do, please link another case on top of it. I want this to be a showing of excellent FULL ATX cube and form factor cases that may not be well known or easy to find on top 10 lists, and not just a buffing for the stuff we already know.

Sound like fun? Then lemme know what you've got!

Clarification: I've already done a lot of google searching for this sort of thing, but I have mostly found the more commonplace cases that everyone uses/recommends. That's fine if you wish to reinforce their popularity, but I'm trying to find the less known options. the ones that are excellent cases nobody knows about. I do have some ways of finding that out beyond what I've tried since I made the OP, but I'd still value your input!

Edit: +3-whatever points to the HAF Evo R2. Noted!
+ a bunch of points to the Air 540. Noted!

Most cube cases are mATX, not full ATX, so yeah...

micro ATX

This is not even a case...

In my mind, the best cube case currently on the market is this one:

All the possibilities...

But it is microATX...

It was 2AM when I posted this, my apologies. The HAF is what I meant by 840. And yes, edited out the Carbide. Thanks for the quick response!

I believe you were looking for the Air 240's bigger brother the Air 540
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139022&cm_re=air_540-_-11-139-022-_-Product

Aetheora,

I wanted the same style of case you are looking at. Because I live in Australia it is too expensive to get anything from Caselabs but they have good selection.

It depend on what you want to do, i.e. watercooling and how much space you needz. Corsair Carbine series are cubes.

But I when with Thermtake core 9x becuase I wanted heap of rad space. Boi I wasn't disappointed it is big and cost effective case. I recommend it

Some people seems to really dislike Thermaltake, because of some iffy stuff and what not, but honestly, Thermaltake have some really really good and unique ideas and concepts. The fact, that you have fan mounts, that you can move wherever you want in the case, the way you have identical size panels, so you can mount any panel at any side, the magnetic dust filters on the sides... Thermaltake have really good designs. Much better than many overpraised brands.

I really like my corsair Air540. Nicest looking cube case in my opinion. Very nice to work in too.

Iffy stuff? Like what?

Guess which one is the Thermaltake and which one is the Fractal :D
Thermaltake made a square boxy case with a door and everybody got crazy "they rip off Fractal". So we are at the point, where any black box with a door is fractal design case.
The thing is, the Thermaltake have better features...

What case is that Thermaltake one? What features does it have that the Fractal Design one doesn't have, or ones that it improves upon? I'm quite curious now

Compare it with R5... Its the same price...

Me and Aetheora now have an understanding, I revoke my posts.

Indeed, done the same. All good now. Clarification of what I am asking has been added in the OP

I have the HAF XB and it isn't the prettiest but it works well and you can get a lot of air flowing through it. I have Crossfire 290s that put out a lot of heat. Also, it's easy to work in. The top, sides, and front panel can be removed and the power supply and drives go in the basement compartment. If you have the desk space and you prefer function to looks then I definitely recommend it.

I just wish it came in white! I have a thing for white cases these days. It does look good when I look back at it, so I'll give it some extra consideration

HAF XB EVO R2 can't be beat, comes with 2 hot swap hard drive bays

You do know what spray paint and sand paper is, don't you?
The good thing about HAF XB Evo 2, Core X5, Core X9, or any modern PC case for that matter is something, called modularity.
Many modern cases allows you to take off all the panels and cages and what not and paint the damn thing...

Although, if it was me, I would have painted the metal grills and left the plastic...

My point exactly...

I was not aware it was so simple, especially since I haven't trusted myself well enough to tear my PC/case apart, soooooooooooooooo I haven't looked into modular related topics. I will absolutely keep that in mind then and start looking into that sort of thing~ The orange HAF looks sexy

Love the cube case concept. When I was looking for a cube case I wanted something that could hold a SSI EEB form factor. None officially fit that form factor so I took a tape measure to frys and fou,d with some minor drilling for standoffs I could Squeeeeze an SSI EEB i,to the Air 540. It now sits under my desk with a dual Xeon setup and purs like a kitten. The beauty of the cube form factor is the cable management is dead simple. You dont need to spend 162 minutes fiddling with zip ties. You shove that power supply in there poke it throigh the hole it needs to go through plug it in and be done. Only thing I wish tgey would have done was used a little bit more metal. The whole front is complete plastic. Not a huge downside just a little cheap. I guess thats why its so cheap...

TL;DR I got an Air 540 because I can fit a SSI EEB form factor.

My favorite cube is the Air 540, don't see myself changing cases anytime soon