FS: Filco Majestouch TKL (MX Black) $100 shipped C

Up for sale is my Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (mx black) keyboard. It's in amazing condition. I used it for a few days and then switched over to a cherry mx red keyboard. It's been sitting in my closet ever since. The only sign of wear is a very slight shine on the left Shift key.

All stabilizers have been lubed with silicone grease.

$100 shipped (CONUS only) payment via paypal.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2wcjfxu.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/35bxkhx.jpg[/IMG]

u think you'll ever find a keyboard you're satisfied with? haha it looks like you havnt even used it, looks like it just came out the box

I'm actually lookin into gettin a mech keyboard, but I could never adjust to not having media keys so I'll probably have to wait and see what ppl r saying about those new corsair boards

wooly4 said:

u think you'll ever find a keyboard you're satisfied with? haha it looks like you havnt even used it, looks like it just came out the box

I'm actually lookin into gettin a mech keyboard, but I could never adjust to not having media keys so I'll probably have to wait and see what ppl r saying about those new corsair boards

You can use autohotkey to program media keys onto any keyboard. I actually use autohotkey to reprogram F1-F6 as my media keys on my current keyboard since F7-F11 is too far to stretch my left hand while ingame.

And yes, I think I found a keyboard that I'm satisfied with finally XD.

yea but then I'd have to bind quicksave among other things to new keys and it would just take a while to adjust. So what keyboard did you get?

wooly4 said:

yea but then I'd have to bind quicksave among other things to new keys and it would just take a while to adjust. So what keyboard did you get?

Not true. You can keep the normal operations of the functions keys (ie. quicksave, etc.) and bind a modifier to the functions keys as well. For instance, F6 is quicksave but left Shift+F6= music play/pause.

I'll keep that in mind, but I have media keys atm. Maybe I'll play around with them now anyways to see if I could adjust

[i]*Also comes with a questionable, white film on much of the keyboard[/i]

Also, maybe it's because i've never went out a bought a keyboard, aside from the ones that comes with pre-builts.. but why does that keyboard have two option keys?

Phaegia said:

*Also comes with a questionable, white film on much of the keyboard

Also, maybe it's because i've never went out a bought a keyboard, aside from the ones that comes with pre-builts.. but why does that keyboard have two option keys?

Lol...no white film...it's in immaculate condition.

Option keys? It's got two windows keys and one menu key.

Sold on a different forum.