FS: Alienware M18X R2 Gaming Laptop

Up for sale is my Alienware M18x R2 Gaming Laptop and I'm the 2nd owner, purchased a few months ago. This is one of the biggest and the baddest laptops available in the market and can play most modern games at its highest settings no problem. It has support for 3 HDDs (2 SATA III and 1 mSATA II), 2 graphics cards, and up to 32GB RAM. Modifying and swapping parts for this laptop is very easy as well so you can always upgrade in the future if you feel like you need to. The coolest thing about this laptop is that it has a HDMI-input so you can connect xbox/playstation or anything else to use your laptop as a monitor/tv! You can also switch your graphics to the onboard Intel graphics to save battery and then switch back to AMD discrete graphics for gaming. No warranty remaining, but you can purchase extended ones from Dell if you want. Specs are as follows:

• CPU: Intel 3630QM 2.40GHZ 
  • Graphics: AMD 7970M 2GB **you can always add another 7970M for a crossfire setup!
  • Memory: 2 x 4GB Alienware RAM
  • HDD1: Sandisk Extreme II 240GB SSD
  • HDD2: 750GB 7500RPM HDD
  • Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
  • Network (Ethernet): Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller
  • Network (WiFi): Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
  • Sound: Soundblaster Recon3Di and AMD Integrated
  • Power Supply: 330W Dell Powerbrick (required for 2 graphics cards)

Let me know if you have any questions. I really don't want to sell this baby, but I'm thinking of using the money to build a desktop pc since I don't travel much.

Cost: $1600 shipped to US.  I can ship internationally for additional shipping $; Paypal Preferred but can also accept Bitcoins