Fresh Windows 10 Install Mayhem

So, I digress that I recently decided to install Windows 10 Pro on my laptop. I followed the same process that I normally do which is as follows. Local install, turn off all settings accept for location services, update drivers,/firmware, and finally remove Windows 10 bloat. When doing this I removed or tried to remove Candy Crush and it keeps showing up. Granted, I did this through powershell, but have also tried removing it via right-clicking. The app itself has no icon, but when I try to uninstall it via right-clicking other apps install. These are Autodesk Sketchbook, Bubblewitch Saga 3, Disney Magic Kingdoms, March of Empires: War of Lords, MSN News, and Spotify. These apps don’t appear to be installed though. They seem to be more like links.

So, here’s what I’ve tried. Once again, I’ve tried uninstalling Candy Crush via Powershell and right-clicking. I’ve also tried disabling cloud content from the group policy editor. I installed Spybot Anti-Beacon wondering if it had something to do with telemetry for some unknown reason. Finally, I feel the need to mention that I’ve checked every setting in the settings app and can’t find anything in relation to this.

Other than that, I do have a slight issue with live tiles popping back up in the start menu and can’t seem to get them to stop. Also, when I turn them off and unpin them after I resize the start menu to be smaller and leave it grows back full of empty space. As always any help is greatly appreciated because I’m at a loss here.

Try O&O ShutUp10

i do not have problems with MS apps reinstalling using it

i have everything turn off appart from the the two windows update and the one ms “other”Capture software options

Thank you! After tweaking some settings in O&O it killed the suggested apps. I’m going to mark this thread as solved, but thanks again for the help.

Can you not just disable them in the settings menu?

I looked extensively through every setting in every menu of the settings app and found nothing in relation to this unfortunately. Though, I will say that this is the first time I’ve come across this issue out of multiple Windows 10 installations.