Foxconn building in the US, crowdsourcing research

I’m looking for any and every bit of verifiable info about Foxconn as they want to build in my area. What can you guys tell me about them or about other deals as the one here in SE Wisconsin is pretty bad, they would be able to dump damn near anything they want into the rivers and are receiving 3 billion in tax breaks to do so. post everything, I want to see if we can put together a timeline of terribleness.

1 Like

Wisconsin Foxconn Deal Waives Environmental Regulations
Deal Would Also Borrow Hundreds Of Millions To Expand Southeast Wisconsin Interstate

Bill significantly rolls back environmental rules for Foxconn
From the Keep up with the latest news and analysis about Foxconn’s plans to invest in Wisconsin series

Foxconn incentive package raises eyebrows

Bids delayed for Zoo Interchange as Gov. Scott Walker tries to speed up other I-94 work

Foxconn steers clear of Trump’s $30 billion investment claim
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/foxconn-steers-clear-of-trumps-dollar30-billion-investment-claim/ar-AApiQ0a?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Assembly speaker wants public hearing on Foxconn incentives bill this week: “Worth taking that step”

How Foxconn’s broken pledges in Pennsylvania cast doubt on Trump’s jobs plan

Foxconn’s $10bn move to the US is not a reason to celebrate
The company doesn’t have a great track record of keeping its job-creation promises, for one. Then there’s the issue of worker conditions in China