[found] Looking for a specific game, but can't recall the name

Hey guys.
Well, I am looking for a specific game and I can't recall the name. Here is what I remember:
1. It's really really old. Like before or may be around the year 2000.
2. It's a city buildier, similar to Caesar 3, but 3D... Fully 3D with free rotation of the camera...
3. Almost 100% sure it's not Caesar 4.
4. The thing I remember as a small child from back then was, that the unemployed people actually sat around the town hall literally. I mean they were sitting in rags around the building on benches. Higher unemployment - more people on benches around the building...

I remember having fun with it, no matter back at the day thinking C3 was better. Just want to find it and try it again.

Found it...
It's called CivCity: Rome...
My timing is way way off there...

1 Like

Good for you. What are you gonna do now with this newfound information?

Gonna add this thing to my wishlist and wait for sale...
Are you serious? 10€ for 10 years old game? Is it aging like wine? More expensive the older it gets? I got Skyrim cheaper, and that can't compare to Skyrim...
Anyways... Will probably get it as soon as it gets anywhere near 5€... Don't like paying more for a game.

Looks kind of interesting but for some reason it is blocked on Steam in my country.

Well, it's a full simulation. You can basically watch the people and they do what they can...

You can look into buildings and follow people. Each person actually have a house and a job, not like some SimCity games, and if they don't have a job and a house - they sit infront of the town hall... So you can always see how much unemployment you have with just a look, without going into menus and stuff...
Try this:

PS: I think it is still steam key...

Green man gaming even have a 12% discount on that crap...

Unfortunately they ask me for pounds for God knows what reason and keep asking me to buy AAA crap...