Found a great deal for Samsung SSDs - *expired*

Came across this on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G844PC0/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

As far as I can tell these are legit working SSDs being sold for $10 on amazon. Get the deals while they're still in stock because some capacities are sold out. They have 2.5" ones listed as well.

hot damn

I bought 2 1TB m.2 ssds and 2 500gb 2.5

I must have been a few seconds too late...wont let me add it to cart

I bought a single 1TB M.2 for $8.76. That was all that was left.

I tried to post as fast as I could. :/

Edit the title so other people don't think it is still an active deal.

1 Like

Edited title to state "deal" is expired.

I'd say more the bug was fixed myself though.

I have to wonder how many of those were sold at those prices. If anyone wants to sell me one cheap, hey hi bestfriend my laptop was feeling a bit small at only 256gb :>

Wtb nvme 500 gig SSD for 25 bucks.

I ordered 2 of the 500GB. If it turns out I don't need them I'll let you know.

1 Like

Welp.

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that your Amazon order will need to be cancelled due to a pricing error.

At around 7pm last night, we experienced a power surge during which half of our servers went down which caused an erroneous datafeed resulting in a pricing error. Unfortunately, due to the error, we will need to cancel your order that was placed during this time. You will be receiving an email from Amazon to confirm the cancellation.

If you would like to cancel the order, please click on the following link or log into your Amazon.com account to request cancellation of the order.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/order-history/ref=gno_yam_yrdrs

In order to compensate for the inconvenience generated by the pricing error, we would like to extend an offer to you for $10.00 off your next purchase from Computer Brain. Once you place an order on Amazon for any of our listings, you may contact us to apply the coupon by simply referencing the order number.

Again, we sincerely apologize for the cancellation of your order and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
Customer Service Team
Computer Brain

Clearly, it was too good to be true.

I learned my lesson with these kind of deals; keep quiet until they ship..
I recall about a year ago when EVGA erroneously advertised their GTX 980 w/ water block for ~$225 and someone posted it up on the xtremesystems forums; man would that deal have been sweet >_<