For the Love of GOD

oh gods... ECS.. I hate that company.. so many bad experiences in the past, bad boards, bad cards, boards that killed cpus, psu and cards... only thing worse than ECS is e-machines and I've been electrocuted 3 times by those, yes literally. 

True and shows as a community that we are helpful and watch out for others within.

Yes. Perhaps Bob123 is feeling the pressure? Maybe feeling a little ostrocised?

It's not hard to be nice, Bob!

troll level 5

I typically recommend the ASRock 99X series of boards because they have better power delivery for the price-point than most other brands. I agree that power delivery is a very important aspect to consider if you want high reliability while overclocking heavily.

If you know the reference, we're a step away from "Bob get back in your skull!"

Well, this depends.  Their Fatal1ty series goes under some VRM throttling when overclocking an FX-8350, even though it has a 8+2 power phase design.

I like their Extreme 9, as it is one of the best motherboards available.

I've got a bro that uses a gigabyte ga 970a -ud3p

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128651 

Not sure if he has overclocked his 8320 or not as of now but he has not had a single bad thing to say about the board.  Dunno about the ud5 or 7 but the 3 seems okay. 

No just, no. The 970 ud3 had overheating problems caused be loosely fitted vrms and under sized vrm problems. They also had a bios that resembles stuff that was mediocre in 2003... I'd ask him if he's had to reattach the vrms properly or if he has had to update the bios. Not sure if their was a better bios for the 970 ud3 but I know the 990fx one has a better bios now. Although still not a very straight forward bios as I can confirm as a 990fx ud3 owner. The vrm problem was only fixed on the newest ud3 model and was never updated on the 970, or the first THREE revisions of the 990fx version. Gigabyte needs to get its 990fx act together.  

Join forum for contest, then troll..... Thumbs-up OP.

The Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P is a diffrent board then the 970-ud3.

Gigabyte is making a mess of theire naming as usual lol.

the Fatal1ty killer has indeed those issues.

The Fatal1ty  professional, is the same as the Extreme 9, But seems to barely exists on the planet Earth, which is a shame.

Wow, I feel such an asshole with my Asus M5A97 R2.0 now.

It's only a problem with overclocking. If the parts don't work then you've got an unlucky one, there's no reason a cheap AM3 motherboard to not work with a 8350 on stock.