For my 35th Birthday, I flew to Singapore

hahah I would do Boilermakers all night long in the right company for sure. Mum just has a wee bit of wine, I have to clean up with rest of the bottle LOL…

2 Likes

I’m the de Silva guy - I copyrighted my own photos hehe!!!

2 Likes

I’ve travelled more with my Mum than most folks. Probably every holiday; only time I went without her was on UK trip to engineering school and a stint to see a Client. We are very close…

1 Like

You know it!!!

LOL who posted the Patreon comment? hahaha…

no one. Just trolling.

that said, my patreon is: https://www.patreon.com/wp-admin

1 Like

Just to clarify - these are my Snaps - I’m Michael de Silva!

You just inspired me to share some of my better trip snaps - So this is my friend; he’s known us a LONG time but we never broke the ice before. He takes care of all our travel plans in Singapore. I had my favourite Unaju, and if I do that, it means we are friends for life!!

Playing with the a7rIII in my favourite watering hole - Antidote bar at the Fairmont Singapore (my go to hotel).

Mum admiring the live-edge table; I so need to get a couple made. We have many Teak trees on my Dad’s cinnamon estate down-south in Sri Lanka… So need to grab some…

Picked up this new toy for my 35th…

3 Likes

HAHAHA… good one.

:smiley:

I’m in a very shitpostey mood today.

1 Like

I also grabbed another new toy to replace my 3-year old Iphone 6. This phone has drowned in the pool. Spent 3 months where the volume buttons didn’t work.

It dried up (which is bad for the PCB really) but hey they started working. Front camera (Total POS)'s audio stopped.

Battery was/is on last legs. I don’t use any paid iOS/cloud stuff - 100% a Google guy.
Got the 256GB beauty. I use iTunes to sync my stash of cough music.

Also - back at Antidote, admiring my beauty… Recorded in 4k via the a7rIII.

Cool, I haven’t been there. My sister wants to take me there to do a motorcycle trip in the mountains, I’d love to see Adam’s peak.

1 Like

Give me a shout if you come this way!!

1 Like

Living the good life OP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was it to register a binance account?

What is that? ???

So on arrival we went straight from Changi T2 > Geneva Master Time (Patek Service) at Wheelock Place…

Just to clarify, the wonderful CdP that we enjoyed was a Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2000

2 Likes