Between these three board, with the following scenario
- limited to an ATX case
- 128 GB Ram 2933 14-14-14-34
- 3 X 1TB NvME in Raid 0 Boot
- Four 1TB M.2 SATA in Raid 0 on an ASROCK Quad M.2 Raid card
- Modest Overclocking 4.0ish
- 360 TR4 AIO
which of these motherboards would be the one you recommend? and much more importantly why?
I’ve been working with the AORUS and have found it difficult to work with (hadn’t built a system since the 486 era). I have the opportunity to switch to one of the other two, are they any better in the sense of setting up all these scenarios? and are they more reliable. I have two bad AORUS boards so far, one couldn’t recognize all of the memory, the second dead on arrival and finally the third one does not post with XMP enabled, the first did post with XMP just didn’t see all of the modules (XMP or not).
- before you comment on Raid 0 Boot, I will have 8-10 GB Raid 5 HDD full back
Thanks for any advice