Foobar Skins Plugins etc

Foobar themes get to be an annoyance, frankly, I've always used the stock one and just colored it as according to my wallpaper, but you might be able to find some on deviant art or something.

I always thought that was what the "Foobar" at the bottom of the page was for....o I guess it dosnt do anything

Ferman said:

Ill tell logan right now to fix that.

Thanks Ferman.

Also, Rabu Rabu, mind telling me where those color changing options are? I remember finding them before but I cant seem to now.

Savage said:

Thanks Ferman.

Also, Rabu Rabu, mind telling me where those color changing options are? I remember finding them before but I cant seem to now.

view-layout-quick setup-colors

wooly4 said:

view-layout-quick setup-colors

Thanks man. :) Now it fits my Duke Nukem Forever theme awesome. Black and Orange. :D

OK... making a foobar video is on the top of my list... I'll get some info on the foobar page tonight or tomorrow too.

Don't forget to mention this...

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/fb2k.html

It's a plugin you can put directly into your components folder, go to options and link your last.fm account to foobar, so you can have your now playing and have it track all your songs on last.fm, completely independent of the program last.fm wants you to download for the other players.