Flatbed Case Recommendations (Not Server Cases)

The level 20s are all glass, while the rest I think have 1 window and the rest is mesh…

Let me rephrase that, can the be ordered without glass or windows?

Hang on let me edit OP

I do not think so… I do not know honestly… most of those are cubes to the point you can literally swap the panels, but I don’t know if they allow special order of windowless cases…

1 Like

Yeah I stack my machines and things are likely to get heavy on top and break

Not that a mac pro is going to go on top of it or anything

2 Likes

Corsair Carbide Series Air 540
Lay its on its side?

Kind of ruins the point of a flatbed case imo.

Its designed to do that if i remember correctly (Friend had one) (like the logo turns for that reason)

1 Like

Hmmm

Well I want a flatbed because I want as little wear and tear as possible on the machine. Means 0 weight in any direction except down on the pcie bracket, etc.

Another option that might be cool is using extruded alu and make you own. (not sure if you want fancy sides or not

1 Like

tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500

I could, but then I’m likely to keep adding features XD

Also no idea how to do that.

Pretty sure there are some machine shops that could help you with that, just a matter of price really.

On another note: have you looked at mining rigs/frames? Those are literally made to stack in storage rooms.

I see the NeXT Cube never really died. It just changed architectures.

2 Likes

Also, you know you want this:

2 Likes

I ain’t no pussy

Maybe? Might ask around.

:thonk:

I think he called you the gek…

About like I did here

Lay out parts to get dimensions, add safety margin (2inch/5cm), order all the pieces, cut corners, drill holes, screw together, done.

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t know if you found you’re looking for yet…this one might work:
Available on amazon - Cooler Master MCB-Q500L-KANN-S00 MasterBox Matx Tower w/ ATX MB Support, Magnetic Dust Filter, Transparent Acrylic Side Panel, Adjustable I/O And Fully Ventilated for Airflow

Shows it standing vertically and yet a built one for a friend that sit on its side - comes with feet for the cable side of the case.

1 Like

Have you looked at Lian li and silver stone they got those theater pc cases flat can have screen on top and have normal desktop io kinda built like server cases tho but made for a more desktop like use

This topic was automatically closed after 273 days. New replies are no longer allowed.