Flashing custom BIOS for ASUS GTX 770 2GB

Hi guys,

I currently have an ASUS GTX 770 that I bought in July 2013 and have been happy with it. However, I want get as much performance as I can out of it, so I thought I could flash a custom BIOS to get around Nvidia's power limit. I don't know how to do that so I was hoping someone could help me on the forum. Also, are there any specific BIOSes that you guys prefer?

Thanks

This >> http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=374772<<< works really well, be aware though the risks etc. Always save your existing BIOS (via the little icon in gpu-z) in case it goes to shit. Chances are as well if you brick your card, claim an rma - they diagnose it and find a modded bios you wont get warranty.

As a guide of how good your card is and how well it will go with a big OC, right click on the top left hand corner of gpu-z and check out your cards ASIC quality, anything over 70% should yield good results.

Best of luck. 

I have an identical card, was a little cautious of this because of bricking. If it goes well could you link the bios you used?