Fixing farcry 3?

Hi everybody, I'm attempting to fix 'n' tweak my PC stuff to get my games to run better, especially Farcry 3.

Let me tell you some things to clear out a few details, first of all: My build;

Motherboard: Asus m5a99x evo R.2.0

CPU: AMD FX-8350 stock clock speed w/ stock heatsink

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro series 8GB 1866

GPU: Asus Radeon HD 7850 DCU2 also at stock speed

PSU: Cooler Master GX 750w

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7500 1TB

As you may have noticed, this build is mostly inspired by Logan's 8350 build.

My Catalyst version is 13.4, recently updated. I've noticed that since I updated my drivers some problem starded to show up, for instance: before the update, Fez was running smooth and shiny like a brand new luxury car, now I experience screen tearing and a hardly noticeable stuttering at 59 fps, while my moniter is 60 Hz.

Now let's talk about farcry 3 which I can't seem to run with Game booster since it turns itself back to normal mode right after triggering game mode, uplay's fault would be my guess.

So, for Farcry 3 my graphic settings are as follows:

Resolution: 1920x1080, fullscreen (obviously)

V-sync off

Gpu max buffered frames: it varies, I keep playing with it, I don't notice much of a difference, if there's a tool to moniter/observe that, please let me know.

Directx11

MSAA off

alpha to coverage: enhanced

SSAO method SSAO ( before you ask, I tried to disable it via GamerProfile.xml, but I suck at coding so it didn't quite work since my line isn't in the file anymore)

textures: high

ambient lighting: high

shadow: high

post fx: medium

geometry: high

vegetation: very high

water: very high (the bullet splash is horrible. Come on ubisoft)

environment: high.

I don't really care much about high end graphic quality, I'm pretty much just aiming for a stable 60 fps with the best quality my gpu can output. Unfortunately I have a stuttering, screen tearing under the moniter refresh rate and Farcry 3's horrible texture "fade in". As mentioned earlier I tried to go fidle around in the gamerprofile.xml but the line just disappeared, for the record it was : DepthOfField="0" MotionBlur="1" and SSAO="false" if I remember correctly.

let me know what you guys think of this, I'd really love to get the best Farcry 3 experience possible but all these graphics issues MURDERS my immersion.

If you have any further question, advice or comments, feel free to post it, any feedback is greatly appreciated. Please excuse any grammar mistakes since english isn't my first language although I think I got a fairly good level.

Much love, this community is incredible.

Well I have the same build but with 7970. I have to say far cry 3 was such a nightmare for me. It didnt matter if I played maxed out or super low. I would have it v-sycn and I would get 20-60 fps. Thats not even the begining though, about 10 minutes of game play it would crash everytime. I pretty much gave up on the game after that. Weather they fixed that stuff yet or not im not sure. But it felt like a very broken game since there was no reason my rig couldnt play it maxed out