Fixed up / Modified Cars - multimedia post whoring

Some cool tech

1 Like

hey guys,

the red texture shift knob

or the adjustable dragonball one?

I like the dragonball. I think the red one is too loud. The dragonball also seems more elegant.

1 Like

Yeah that particular color is too much but I think the red powder coat is ok

figure this thread was kinda redundant so i'll just post here from now on.

Now you have me completely confused.

I will just drop this in here, because it's too good not to share.

page 3 is missing

:slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Ford Mustang + 1 Dodge RAM = 0 sense
I hate this but it's his money.

This one I get.

2 Likes

This is a nightmare for @SoulFallen and I. It's a $250,000 marketing show car.
I don't want or like it but hey, it won awards for execution.

Meh. I just changed my timing belt today, the Cam had jumped over 2 notches so... The change of belt and readjustment lead to some serious increase in engine response. About to take it for a cruise now.

4 Likes

I found that red car hideous but was curious how can one spend that much on mods. Must admit that I shopped for access port because my car needs that fix. Had a v1 for fuel economy mode but killed it by using the wrong voltage AC transformer

1 Like

Shiny

That red car looks like crap tbh.... But everyone has different tastes. Btw sick ass ride @SoulFallen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mean it was made back during a transition period and then certain disagreements were had between myself and upper management... tis sad.. I really liked that old name haha but thank you for linking it. I appreciate that after my first death my work goes appreciated haha

1 Like

debadged the car

Lookin’ good.
My WRX is “shaved” too.

1 Like

perrin shift stop, helps guide my stick into her shift gates.

You’re lucky it was a badge and not a decal. Decals are a pain in the ass to remove.

1 Like

2 Likes