First time pc build HELP

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv60r_cS8kw
  • CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • Motherboard: ASRock FM2A75M-DGS Micro ATX  FM2 Motherboard
  • Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
  • Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
  • Case: MSI TC- (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case 
  • Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply 

i was looking at this build for my first pc, coming off of my 360.

any thoughts, advice? please help me, i'm so inexperienced ._.

Well first off whats your budget second off what do you plan on doing with it

750 for EVERYTHING (monitor, keyboard etc.) the rig in the video is 350, which is why i chose it.

i want a moderate gaming pc, im not expecting to play battlefield 3 on 60 fps, but the guy in the vid said i could do far cry 3 in 1080p in 37 fps, which is better than my 360.

i guess i just want a pc for 750, and get as much bang for my buck as possible.

750 for EVERYTHING (monitor, keyboard etc.) the rig in the video is 350, which is why i chose it.

i want a moderate gaming pc, im not expecting to play battlefield 3 on 60 fps, but the guy in the vid said i could do far cry 3 in 1080p in 37 fps, which is better than my 360.

i guess i just want a pc for 750, and get as much bang for my buck as possible.

okay I'm working on it

Thank you so much for helping 

Welcome to PC gaming, I myself last year just started doing most of my gaming on the PC, I have had a gaming PC for the last couple years but all my friends play on Xbox so that is what I played on the most, I played through Far Cry 3 on the PC and xbox and I have to say it was much better on the PC.

although I still buy EA games on the Xbox because I will not put origin on my PC, I would rather EA's buggy games break my $200 console than my several hundred dollar PC

okay this will perform WAAAAY better than the APU rig

the keyboard is a rubber dome but its PS/2 so its a bit more responsive than a USB one

A10 vs 6300 bench

the A10s GPU is about as powerful as a 6670 so here's a comparison

6670 vs 650TI

O my god thank you so much for helping... You guys here are godsends. 

With your list will I be able to immediately start it up when I build it or will I have to buy anything else?

Here is a build to go agaisn't gigabusterEXE, 965BE+Hd 7870 combo: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/yTAy

Giga's processor is properly good, better then the 965BE but my 7870 offers far more performance in gaming. Here is a good run of the GTX650ti vs HD7870:http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/548?vs=680

How do you guys know so much about computer?

nice build gigabuster, looks like your favoring the fx6300 over the i3 now. I went 6300 and glad i did. overclocking is fun! my curent gpu is a 550ti pulled from my c2d rig and was planning a quick up grade to 7870 but the 550ti is doing ok and may hold out for next gpu launch or go GTX680 or 7970 in a few months.Agreed WAAAAAY better than the APU

John c I was going to go Phenom, but once at the NCIX sales desk i asked my self 35$  more for the FX6300 and squeezed out the credit card and went for it. As said above so happy with it. Nice budgit build though.

well it does not come with an optical drive, so you need a Flashed that is at least 4GB in size and put the OS Install on which is very easy

other than the OS you don't have to buy anything else for it to start, if you want to overclock you can buy a third party cooler and some case fans

that is true but its 800 before mail in rebates where that takes months to process and you don't get 100% the money you are garuanteed and you have to ship off the UPC proof of purchase which often voids warrenties, something they don't like to tell you

I didn't know a thing 6 years ago when I started highschool, and I haven't taken an official PC class  yet

awesome resources that I've used are

newegg.com  Overclock.net  Razetheworld/Teksyndicate.com community Wikipedia.org Anandtech.com

and local friends but they've kinda laid back these years so I slipped ahead of them a bit, its always good to have a rival, keeps you on your toes and there is always someone better

Well I'm a junior in high school so I think I still have some time to get on your level lol...

I started learning when I was in Grade 9.... in 2 months I was already helping out other people....

BTW, I think you should go with Giga's build. You'll be upgrading the GPU way more than the CPU over the years, so best to spend a little extra there for now.

Thank you to everyone that helped me, you guys are amazing. I would have been in the dark and bought a shit pc without your help. Thank you so much.

O shit I forgot about the os.