First Rig- Thoughts?

I am currently designing my first gaming pc. I have done quite a bit of research and I think I have a good build but I would really like to hear from some more "tech-saavy" people, and after discovering Tek Syndicate I knew this would be one of the best places to ask.

Just for some more general information concerning its uses, I am a YouTuber/Streamer so I need something good for recording and editing on top of just gaming. I do have a budget of around $700 or $800 (U.S.) 

CPU: AMD FX-8350

GPU: AMD Radeon 7870 (What is the difference between brands i.e. MSI, Asus, EVGA)

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3

Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) 1866

Case: Mid Tower

Power Supply: 600w

Hard Drive: I have a 2TB

Thank you for any and all advice.

That's pretty good, My first and current rig is,

Fx-4100 OC'ed to 4Ghz

2x2gb corsair vengeance 1600Mhz

powercolor Hd5570, yes, that piece of crap

500gb hdd

500 w atx powersupply,

altogether it was £200

so, i'd say yours is pretty damn good

Please, tell me more about the PSU. It can make or break a system. Not every 600W is created equal.

Furthermore 600W is not a neccessity for such a build. 500W should suffice.

Umm, I'm just looking at anything that's Bornze and 600w, the only reason I'm going with 600w is to future proof it as much as possible so when I upgrade some components it will still be enough.

It will still be enough, regardless of upgrades. Unless of course that is you plan on using 20 or more Hdds, or plan on using crossfire/sli.

I bought it :D it will be here on wednesday... I am so excited, I am officially a pc gamer!