First possible build <$400

" Well after looking up specs on it idk lol 150mb/s compared to 6gb/s"

for the Sata standerds they come in sata1 @ 1.5gb/s Sata II @3.0gbs/s and sata III @ 6.0gb/s.

This applies to the max bandwidth of the interface not to the speed of the drive. for SSDs it will make a difference because the flash storage is so fast. Most ssd's will max out the Sata III interface and run 550+mb/s = 5.5gb/s

with Harddrives most only run at about 100-120mb/s read and 80mb/s write. Only 4tb 7200rpm drives will come closs the 150mb/s.

So in conclusion your old hard drive with a sata I port will be the same speed as a harddrive with a sata III port.

Oh ok thank you for this. So with it already having windows 7 on it I won't need to resintall will it? Or would I want to format and reinstall anyways?

This is what it would be going into. http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Damrau/saved/25Gb

I would recommend reformating, but you dont have to. If you can boot into safe mode and delete all the drivers you will be fine.

Well reformating is no issue. Nothing important on the drive. Now to decide if I want to pay for shipping of use the free one.