First PC build

So I'm going to buy these parts, but I'm not sure if there's any bottlenecks or not. I'm going to overclock later with said build, but first I wanna check how it rolls on it stock speeds. My main games to be played are Battlefield 4 and Planetside 2. Here comes the specs:

• CPU - FX8350
  • CPU Cooler - H100
  • RAM - 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz Latency 9-9-9-24
  • STORAGE 1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD
  • STORAGE 2 - Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD
  • MOTHERBOARD - GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
  • CASE - Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl without a side window
  • PSU - Cooler Master GX 750W 80+
  • DVD DRIVE - Some cheap ass Asus drive 
  • OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Finnish OEM
  • GRAPHICS CARD - Asus HD 7750 1GB DirectCU II Top (Yes, I know, It's not great, I'll save up for a GTX 770 after I've built this.)

So please let Me know what You think about this build and I might edit this list as recommendations come in. Thanks! :D

The only thing I'd suggest is purchasing a 7770 instead of a 7750, that way if you needed more power you could just purchase another for crossfire. I know you can purchase a 7770 for $99 from Newegg, and they go for just under that on eBay.

Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161402

eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/XFX-Ultra-Overclocked-HD7770-/271224589777?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item3f263ecdd1

Personally I'd go with the XFX one being sold through eBay, seems like a great deal but feel free to look at others.

Give me a budget.

I would advise against the save up plan... If you really must buy now and have a gpu from a previous build/pc, use that. Otherwise step down on storage(scrap the ssd and upgrade later), Ram(4GB's to start off with, CPU cooler(upgrade from stock later, once you OC). Maybe even HDD, buy a cheaper one, easy to add onto later.

I would drop the SSD, optical drive, and get a cheaper CPU cooler, so that you can cram in a better graphics card in there.

The H100i is pretty terrible in terms of price/performance; you would be better off with a Xigmatek Dark Knight II or even a Phanteks PH-TC12DX.

Corsair Vengeance is huge and ugly; consider G.SKILL Sniper, G.SKILL Ripjaws X, Crucial Ballistix Sport, or even Vengeance LP (this list is not extensive) so that you can get any size CPU cooler and still have clearance.

That PSU is way too large. Instead, I'd get a solid 550W unit, like a Seasonic G 550, or even a 650W unit, like the Lepa G650. Both are 80+ Gold, semi-modular, and built really well, but are also both pretty massive overkill (especially the Lepa) for your system. Leagues better than the Coolermaster 80+, though.

At the cost of the UD3, I'd get an Asus M5A99FX instead; the UD3, while a solid board, has a pretty weak, and partially uncooled VRM, making overclocking limited. The M5A99FX is a stronger board, with a strong 6+2 power phase. Sure, it won't be the best, but 4.4 to 4.6gHz will be easy to hit.

Lastly, if you drop the SSD, optical drive, you have enough room to fit in at least a 7870 XT, but probably even a 7950, like the MSI 7950, or even a HIS, Sapphire, etc.

The Phanteks 12DX doesn't block any ram slots.

Nor does the Dark Knigh, but if he wants to get a large cooler, the PH-TC14PE or Noctua NH-D14, then he will have an issue.

Also, Vengeance RAM is hella ugly.

+1

It is ugly lol. My dominator platinum is beautiful though :)

I'm a Trident X man, myself.

I already got the 7750 why would i get that if im planning on getting the GTX 770 :D

Dropping the H100 and SSD, changing the ram to G.Skill snipahh and budget below 800 euros or your regional equivalent.